Bradley Cooper Replaces Jude Law in 'Jane Got a Gun'
The search for Jude Law's replacement in "Jane Got a Gun" is now over. The indie drama introduces Oscar-nominated actor Bradley Cooper as a new member of its cast ensemble, which has included Natalie Portman and Joel Edgerton.
Cooper will play the antagonist Bishop. In the film, Bishop and his gang are responsible for shooting up an outlaw husband of a lady, played by Portman. As the gang turns on him, the wife seeks the help of her former lover, portrayed by Edgerton.
Director Gavin O'Connor serves as the helmer of the western drama, which is penned by Brian Duffield. Serving as the producers are Scott Steindorff, Aleen Keshishian, Terry Dougas and Portman. It is reported that the film is now two weeks into production, and Cooper's part will be filmed later.
Previously, the project faced a rough start following the abrupt exit of its helmer and actors. Michael Fassbender withdrew from the film due to scheduling conflicts in March. Director Lynne Ramsay, who was initially appointed to serve behind the lens, did not show up on the first day of filming allegedly due to personal issues. Law then called it quits because of Ramsay's exit.
Cooper is now in the middle of shooting an untitled David O. Russell project, which was previously called "American Bullshit". Loosely inspired by the true-life Abscam sting of the late 1970s and early 1980s, the film sees him acting opposite Christian Bale, Amy Adams, and his co-star in "Silver Linings Playbook", Jennifer Lawrence.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked