Ray J Disses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as He Unveils 'I Hit First' Single Art
Hip-hop/R 'n' B singer Ray J unveiled today on his Instagram the artwork for his new track "I Hit First", set to be released this coming April 9. The new image is said to be a pixilated photo of reality star Kim Kardashian which the 32-year-old artist dated in the past.
The pixilated style employed by Ray J in the single art also seems to be referencing the explicit cover of "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" which is an album by Kardashian's current boyfriend and rap mogul Kanye West. If fans go beyond the parallelisms between the image and the expectant couple and check out Ray J's new song lyrics, it can be said it's a clear swipe at the celebrity pair.
Athough the track comes out six long years after Ray J and Kardashian's infamous sex tape, the singer/songwriter sounded disgraceful as he gave away his thoughts without any trace of subtlety in the hook. "Hit it from north / Brought her head down south / Now that I'm finished / She's on to Mr. West," said the brother of famous R 'n' B singer Brandy.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum