Ray J Disses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as He Unveils 'I Hit First' Single Art
Hip-hop/R 'n' B singer Ray J unveiled today on his Instagram the artwork for his new track "I Hit First", set to be released this coming April 9. The new image is said to be a pixilated photo of reality star Kim Kardashian which the 32-year-old artist dated in the past.
The pixilated style employed by Ray J in the single art also seems to be referencing the explicit cover of "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" which is an album by Kardashian's current boyfriend and rap mogul Kanye West. If fans go beyond the parallelisms between the image and the expectant couple and check out Ray J's new song lyrics, it can be said it's a clear swipe at the celebrity pair.
Athough the track comes out six long years after Ray J and Kardashian's infamous sex tape, the singer/songwriter sounded disgraceful as he gave away his thoughts without any trace of subtlety in the hook. "Hit it from north / Brought her head down south / Now that I'm finished / She's on to Mr. West," said the brother of famous R 'n' B singer Brandy.
More Ray J News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers