Ray J Disses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as He Unveils 'I Hit First' Single Art
Hip-hop/R 'n' B singer Ray J unveiled today on his Instagram the artwork for his new track "I Hit First", set to be released this coming April 9. The new image is said to be a pixilated photo of reality star Kim Kardashian which the 32-year-old artist dated in the past.
The pixilated style employed by Ray J in the single art also seems to be referencing the explicit cover of "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" which is an album by Kardashian's current boyfriend and rap mogul Kanye West. If fans go beyond the parallelisms between the image and the expectant couple and check out Ray J's new song lyrics, it can be said it's a clear swipe at the celebrity pair.
Athough the track comes out six long years after Ray J and Kardashian's infamous sex tape, the singer/songwriter sounded disgraceful as he gave away his thoughts without any trace of subtlety in the hook. "Hit it from north / Brought her head down south / Now that I'm finished / She's on to Mr. West," said the brother of famous R 'n' B singer Brandy.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'