Ray J Disses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as He Unveils 'I Hit First' Single Art
Hip-hop/R 'n' B singer Ray J unveiled today on his Instagram the artwork for his new track "I Hit First", set to be released this coming April 9. The new image is said to be a pixilated photo of reality star Kim Kardashian which the 32-year-old artist dated in the past.
The pixilated style employed by Ray J in the single art also seems to be referencing the explicit cover of "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" which is an album by Kardashian's current boyfriend and rap mogul Kanye West. If fans go beyond the parallelisms between the image and the expectant couple and check out Ray J's new song lyrics, it can be said it's a clear swipe at the celebrity pair.
Athough the track comes out six long years after Ray J and Kardashian's infamous sex tape, the singer/songwriter sounded disgraceful as he gave away his thoughts without any trace of subtlety in the hook. "Hit it from north / Brought her head down south / Now that I'm finished / She's on to Mr. West," said the brother of famous R 'n' B singer Brandy.
More Ray J News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off