Ray J Disses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West as He Unveils 'I Hit First' Single Art
Hip-hop/R 'n' B singer Ray J unveiled today on his Instagram the artwork for his new track "I Hit First", set to be released this coming April 9. The new image is said to be a pixilated photo of reality star Kim Kardashian which the 32-year-old artist dated in the past.
The pixilated style employed by Ray J in the single art also seems to be referencing the explicit cover of "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" which is an album by Kardashian's current boyfriend and rap mogul Kanye West. If fans go beyond the parallelisms between the image and the expectant couple and check out Ray J's new song lyrics, it can be said it's a clear swipe at the celebrity pair.
Athough the track comes out six long years after Ray J and Kardashian's infamous sex tape, the singer/songwriter sounded disgraceful as he gave away his thoughts without any trace of subtlety in the hook. "Hit it from north / Brought her head down south / Now that I'm finished / She's on to Mr. West," said the brother of famous R 'n' B singer Brandy.
More Ray J News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival