'Glee' Casts 'Sons of Anarchy' Star Katey Sagal as Artie's Mom
"Glee" has found an actress to play Artie's mom. Katey Sagal is cast in the guest-starring role as Kevin McHale's on-screen mother, with series creator Ryan Murphy revealing on Twitter, "So thrilled to announce my friend Katey Sagal is playing Artie's mom on Glee! There is nothing this woman can't do!"
Sagal will appear in a Stevie Wonder tribute episode aptly tittled "Wonder-ful" which will air May 2. The 59-year-old actress is currently a series regular on FX's series "Sons of Anarchy" which is created by her own husband Kurt Sutter, portraying Gemma Teller Morrow.
McHale previously said at last year's Comic-Con that he wanted Sagal to be Artie's mother. "I want her to be a hoarder," he said. As for Artie's father, he envisioned Harry Connick Jr. in the role.
"Glee" is currently in hiatus and will return with the last five episodes of the fourth season starting April 11. A new promo for the upcoming outing has been shared, giving a look at the return of NeNe Leakes as Coach Roz.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21