Wesley Snipes Put Under House Arrest After Released From Jail
Wesley Snipes is back home after serving a jail sentence stemming from a 2008 tax-evasion conviction. The "Blade" actor was supposed to spend three years in prison but he was released early after living for nearly 28 months behind bars.
The 50-year-old actor, who started serving his jail time on December 9, 2010, is not completely free though. According to E! News, he is set to be put under house arrest monitored by the New York Community Corrections Office until July 19.
Wesley was charged for failing to pay millions of dollars in taxes. After convicted of the offenses in 2008, he remained free pending appeal before eventually entering the medium-security Federal Correctional Institution, McKean, in northwest Pennsylvania in 2010 for his jail time.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'