Wesley Snipes Put Under House Arrest After Released From Jail
Wesley Snipes is back home after serving a jail sentence stemming from a 2008 tax-evasion conviction. The "Blade" actor was supposed to spend three years in prison but he was released early after living for nearly 28 months behind bars.
The 50-year-old actor, who started serving his jail time on December 9, 2010, is not completely free though. According to E! News, he is set to be put under house arrest monitored by the New York Community Corrections Office until July 19.
Wesley was charged for failing to pay millions of dollars in taxes. After convicted of the offenses in 2008, he remained free pending appeal before eventually entering the medium-security Federal Correctional Institution, McKean, in northwest Pennsylvania in 2010 for his jail time.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed