Wesley Snipes Put Under House Arrest After Released From Jail
Wesley Snipes is back home after serving a jail sentence stemming from a 2008 tax-evasion conviction. The "Blade" actor was supposed to spend three years in prison but he was released early after living for nearly 28 months behind bars.
The 50-year-old actor, who started serving his jail time on December 9, 2010, is not completely free though. According to E! News, he is set to be put under house arrest monitored by the New York Community Corrections Office until July 19.
Wesley was charged for failing to pay millions of dollars in taxes. After convicted of the offenses in 2008, he remained free pending appeal before eventually entering the medium-security Federal Correctional Institution, McKean, in northwest Pennsylvania in 2010 for his jail time.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones