New 'Dexter' Season 8 Promo Paints the Serial Killer in Blood
After the first vague promo, a new teaser for "Dexter" season 8 has landed online. It still has no footage from the new season, but hints at how difficult the situation would be for the serial killer whose secrets began to be unraveled in the previous season.
"I've always been a very neat monster but lately the truth has begun to spill," Michael C. Hall's title character says in the video titled "The Full Picture", which shows a blood painting of Dexter's face. "And too many people have seen the full picture. I'm losing control. And the only thing I know for sure is that it isn't going to be pretty," he admits.
"Dexter" will return with the new chapter Sunday, June 30, at 9 P.M. on Showtime. Bethany Joy Lenz, Charlotte Rampling, Sean Patrick Flanery and Nick Gomez are added to the cast line-up, while Aimee Garcia, who plays Angel Batista's younger sister Jamie Batista, is promoted to series regular.
The network has not decided whether to extend the show beyond its upcoming eighth season, but it's widely believed that the next installment will be the last.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie