New 'Dexter' Season 8 Promo Paints the Serial Killer in Blood
After the first vague promo, a new teaser for "Dexter" season 8 has landed online. It still has no footage from the new season, but hints at how difficult the situation would be for the serial killer whose secrets began to be unraveled in the previous season.
"I've always been a very neat monster but lately the truth has begun to spill," Michael C. Hall's title character says in the video titled "The Full Picture", which shows a blood painting of Dexter's face. "And too many people have seen the full picture. I'm losing control. And the only thing I know for sure is that it isn't going to be pretty," he admits.
"Dexter" will return with the new chapter Sunday, June 30, at 9 P.M. on Showtime. Bethany Joy Lenz, Charlotte Rampling, Sean Patrick Flanery and Nick Gomez are added to the cast line-up, while Aimee Garcia, who plays Angel Batista's younger sister Jamie Batista, is promoted to series regular.
The network has not decided whether to extend the show beyond its upcoming eighth season, but it's widely believed that the next installment will be the last.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7