New 'Dexter' Season 8 Promo Paints the Serial Killer in Blood
After the first vague promo, a new teaser for "Dexter" season 8 has landed online. It still has no footage from the new season, but hints at how difficult the situation would be for the serial killer whose secrets began to be unraveled in the previous season.
"I've always been a very neat monster but lately the truth has begun to spill," Michael C. Hall's title character says in the video titled "The Full Picture", which shows a blood painting of Dexter's face. "And too many people have seen the full picture. I'm losing control. And the only thing I know for sure is that it isn't going to be pretty," he admits.
"Dexter" will return with the new chapter Sunday, June 30, at 9 P.M. on Showtime. Bethany Joy Lenz, Charlotte Rampling, Sean Patrick Flanery and Nick Gomez are added to the cast line-up, while Aimee Garcia, who plays Angel Batista's younger sister Jamie Batista, is promoted to series regular.
The network has not decided whether to extend the show beyond its upcoming eighth season, but it's widely believed that the next installment will be the last.
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role