New 'Dexter' Season 8 Promo Paints the Serial Killer in Blood
After the first vague promo, a new teaser for "Dexter" season 8 has landed online. It still has no footage from the new season, but hints at how difficult the situation would be for the serial killer whose secrets began to be unraveled in the previous season.
"I've always been a very neat monster but lately the truth has begun to spill," Michael C. Hall's title character says in the video titled "The Full Picture", which shows a blood painting of Dexter's face. "And too many people have seen the full picture. I'm losing control. And the only thing I know for sure is that it isn't going to be pretty," he admits.
"Dexter" will return with the new chapter Sunday, June 30, at 9 P.M. on Showtime. Bethany Joy Lenz, Charlotte Rampling, Sean Patrick Flanery and Nick Gomez are added to the cast line-up, while Aimee Garcia, who plays Angel Batista's younger sister Jamie Batista, is promoted to series regular.
The network has not decided whether to extend the show beyond its upcoming eighth season, but it's widely believed that the next installment will be the last.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'