New 'Dexter' Season 8 Promo Paints the Serial Killer in Blood
After the first vague promo, a new teaser for "Dexter" season 8 has landed online. It still has no footage from the new season, but hints at how difficult the situation would be for the serial killer whose secrets began to be unraveled in the previous season.
"I've always been a very neat monster but lately the truth has begun to spill," Michael C. Hall's title character says in the video titled "The Full Picture", which shows a blood painting of Dexter's face. "And too many people have seen the full picture. I'm losing control. And the only thing I know for sure is that it isn't going to be pretty," he admits.
"Dexter" will return with the new chapter Sunday, June 30, at 9 P.M. on Showtime. Bethany Joy Lenz, Charlotte Rampling, Sean Patrick Flanery and Nick Gomez are added to the cast line-up, while Aimee Garcia, who plays Angel Batista's younger sister Jamie Batista, is promoted to series regular.
The network has not decided whether to extend the show beyond its upcoming eighth season, but it's widely believed that the next installment will be the last.
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake