Robert Downey Jr. Goes 'Gangnam Style' With His Zip Down in South Korea
Robert Downey Jr. celebrated his 48th birthday on Tuesday, April 4 during the special screening of "Iron Man 3" in South Korea. Wearing a black tuxedo, he walked on the red carpet, greeted fans, and did interviews. However, the actor apparently had a slight wardrobe malfunction as he forgot to pull up the zipper of his trousers when he danced "Gangnam Style".
Downey arrived in Seoul on Wednesday, April 3. He was spotted signing autographs and flashing a wide grin to local fans that waited for him at Gimpo Airport. The day after, during a press conference and photo call at the Conrad Hotel in Seoul, he also spontaneously broke out some "Gangnam Style" moves next to a life-size Iron Man figure.
"First of all I really want to thank the fans that came to the airport yesterday to greet me in Korea. I had a long flight and it was a very lovely surprise. It was like 10 o'clock and pretty late to be driving to the airport, and I just wanted to say I really appreciate it," the star said.
"Five years ago, I had really no idea whether it was going to be embraced by the public or not," he continued. "I find myself looking at this poster and still sometimes wondering how this would happen. So my relationship over the years has become one of, a kind of increasing humility and a lot of gratitude."
"Iron Man 3" brings back Downey and Gwyneth Paltrow, who reprise their roles as Tony Stark and Pepper Potts respectively. The billionaire-turned-superhero will face a formidable enemy, Mandarin. The film will come to U.S. theaters on May 3.
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up