'Jurassic Park IV' to Feature New Terrifying Dinosaur
"Jurassic Park IV" will debut a never-before-seen deadly dinosaur. Having been serving on the franchise as the dino advisor, Jack Horner confirms the news to USA Today. "I can't actually tell you who that will be. But you'll want to keep the lights on after you see this movie," the paleontologist says.
In development over 11 years, the fourth film was finally confirmed to be produced early this year. Steven Spielberg, the director of the first two installments, is executive producing, while Frank Marshall and Patrick Crowley are serving as the producers. On board the project to provide the script are Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver.
Last March, the sequel to "Jurassic Park III" finally found its helmer. Colin Trevorrow, who directed critically acclaimed "Safety Not Guaranteed", has been set to serve behind the lens. Growing up a huge fan of the Dino-themed films, Colin is believed to "preserve and protect the characters in the story."
Having not announced the cast yet, "Jurassic Park IV" is expected to hit U.S. theaters on June 13, 2014.
Meanwhile, fans can enjoy the original "Jurassic Park" film in 3D version. Based on Michael Crichton's novel of the same name, the film will be re-released on April 5 in the United States.
More Jurassic World News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala