'Jurassic Park IV' to Feature New Terrifying Dinosaur
"Jurassic Park IV" will debut a never-before-seen deadly dinosaur. Having been serving on the franchise as the dino advisor, Jack Horner confirms the news to USA Today. "I can't actually tell you who that will be. But you'll want to keep the lights on after you see this movie," the paleontologist says.
In development over 11 years, the fourth film was finally confirmed to be produced early this year. Steven Spielberg, the director of the first two installments, is executive producing, while Frank Marshall and Patrick Crowley are serving as the producers. On board the project to provide the script are Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver.
Last March, the sequel to "Jurassic Park III" finally found its helmer. Colin Trevorrow, who directed critically acclaimed "Safety Not Guaranteed", has been set to serve behind the lens. Growing up a huge fan of the Dino-themed films, Colin is believed to "preserve and protect the characters in the story."
Having not announced the cast yet, "Jurassic Park IV" is expected to hit U.S. theaters on June 13, 2014.
Meanwhile, fans can enjoy the original "Jurassic Park" film in 3D version. Based on Michael Crichton's novel of the same name, the film will be re-released on April 5 in the United States.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked