'Jurassic Park IV' to Feature New Terrifying Dinosaur
"Jurassic Park IV" will debut a never-before-seen deadly dinosaur. Having been serving on the franchise as the dino advisor, Jack Horner confirms the news to USA Today. "I can't actually tell you who that will be. But you'll want to keep the lights on after you see this movie," the paleontologist says.
In development over 11 years, the fourth film was finally confirmed to be produced early this year. Steven Spielberg, the director of the first two installments, is executive producing, while Frank Marshall and Patrick Crowley are serving as the producers. On board the project to provide the script are Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver.
Last March, the sequel to "Jurassic Park III" finally found its helmer. Colin Trevorrow, who directed critically acclaimed "Safety Not Guaranteed", has been set to serve behind the lens. Growing up a huge fan of the Dino-themed films, Colin is believed to "preserve and protect the characters in the story."
Having not announced the cast yet, "Jurassic Park IV" is expected to hit U.S. theaters on June 13, 2014.
Meanwhile, fans can enjoy the original "Jurassic Park" film in 3D version. Based on Michael Crichton's novel of the same name, the film will be re-released on April 5 in the United States.
More Jurassic World News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...