Alec Baldwin's Daughter Makes Modeling Debut in New York Post
Ireland Baldwin started her modeling career by appearing in The New York Post. The daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger was clad in bikini as she posed on a yacht on Tuesday afternoon, April 2. It was Ireland's first photoshoot after she joined IMG Models.
In the accompanying editorial, she explains as to why she appears in the Post despite her father's feud with the daily publication's reporter and photographer back in February. "You know, he has his own agenda and I have my own. I think he's very outspoken and he has his opinions, and he's him and I'm me, and I know he's done things that he regrets himself and that he's sorry for, but you know, the past is the past," Ireland says.
The 17-year-old girl confesses that she updates her activities on social media and stalks a boy she likes. "I stalked him on Instagram for a really long time. And I kind of got brave and decided to Twitter message him because he was following me, as well," she says. Her parents know of her boyfriend and give their approval.
"They know he's my best friend and that he's definitely beyond his years," she praises her boyfriend, stand-up paddle surfer Slater Trout. "My dad has yet to meet him, but I'm ready. He's not one of those dads. He is protective but at the same time, he is very accepting. He's not the crazy dad that wants to kill the boyfriend," she explains.
More Alec Baldwin News
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes