Alec Baldwin's Daughter Makes Modeling Debut in New York Post
Ireland Baldwin started her modeling career by appearing in The New York Post. The daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger was clad in bikini as she posed on a yacht on Tuesday afternoon, April 2. It was Ireland's first photoshoot after she joined IMG Models.
In the accompanying editorial, she explains as to why she appears in the Post despite her father's feud with the daily publication's reporter and photographer back in February. "You know, he has his own agenda and I have my own. I think he's very outspoken and he has his opinions, and he's him and I'm me, and I know he's done things that he regrets himself and that he's sorry for, but you know, the past is the past," Ireland says.
The 17-year-old girl confesses that she updates her activities on social media and stalks a boy she likes. "I stalked him on Instagram for a really long time. And I kind of got brave and decided to Twitter message him because he was following me, as well," she says. Her parents know of her boyfriend and give their approval.
"They know he's my best friend and that he's definitely beyond his years," she praises her boyfriend, stand-up paddle surfer Slater Trout. "My dad has yet to meet him, but I'm ready. He's not one of those dads. He is protective but at the same time, he is very accepting. He's not the crazy dad that wants to kill the boyfriend," she explains.
More Alec Baldwin News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her