Alec Baldwin's Daughter Makes Modeling Debut in New York Post
Ireland Baldwin started her modeling career by appearing in The New York Post. The daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger was clad in bikini as she posed on a yacht on Tuesday afternoon, April 2. It was Ireland's first photoshoot after she joined IMG Models.
In the accompanying editorial, she explains as to why she appears in the Post despite her father's feud with the daily publication's reporter and photographer back in February. "You know, he has his own agenda and I have my own. I think he's very outspoken and he has his opinions, and he's him and I'm me, and I know he's done things that he regrets himself and that he's sorry for, but you know, the past is the past," Ireland says.
The 17-year-old girl confesses that she updates her activities on social media and stalks a boy she likes. "I stalked him on Instagram for a really long time. And I kind of got brave and decided to Twitter message him because he was following me, as well," she says. Her parents know of her boyfriend and give their approval.
"They know he's my best friend and that he's definitely beyond his years," she praises her boyfriend, stand-up paddle surfer Slater Trout. "My dad has yet to meet him, but I'm ready. He's not one of those dads. He is protective but at the same time, he is very accepting. He's not the crazy dad that wants to kill the boyfriend," she explains.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media