Nicole Kidman Secretly Filming Cameo for 'Anchorman' Sequel
Award-winning actress Nicole Kidman will apparently appear in another comedy film. After starring in Adam Sandler-starring film "Just Go With It", the wife of Keith Urban allegedly has a cameo in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" and has reportedly shot her brief appearance in Atlanta.
Details of Kidman's uncredited role are not revealed. However, The Hollywood Reporter learns that she will be joined by Frat Pack members Vince Vaughn and Luke Wilson, who are said to make brief appearances too in the upcoming comedy film.
Kidman will team up with original cast members, including Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, and Paul Rudd. Added to the cast ensemble are Greg Kinnear, Harrison Ford, and Kristen Wiig. Directed by Adam McKay and produced by Judd Apatow, the film is a sequel to 2004's "Anchorman".
The first film grossed $28.4 million in its opening weekend. Well received by critics, the first installment was ranked 100 on Bravo's 100 funniest movies, and 113 on Empire magazine's 500 Greatest Movies of All Time.
Ferrell returns to work alongside McKay as the writer of the sequel, which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 20.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri