Nicole Kidman Secretly Filming Cameo for 'Anchorman' Sequel
Award-winning actress Nicole Kidman will apparently appear in another comedy film. After starring in Adam Sandler-starring film "Just Go With It", the wife of Keith Urban allegedly has a cameo in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" and has reportedly shot her brief appearance in Atlanta.
Details of Kidman's uncredited role are not revealed. However, The Hollywood Reporter learns that she will be joined by Frat Pack members Vince Vaughn and Luke Wilson, who are said to make brief appearances too in the upcoming comedy film.
Kidman will team up with original cast members, including Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, and Paul Rudd. Added to the cast ensemble are Greg Kinnear, Harrison Ford, and Kristen Wiig. Directed by Adam McKay and produced by Judd Apatow, the film is a sequel to 2004's "Anchorman".
The first film grossed $28.4 million in its opening weekend. Well received by critics, the first installment was ranked 100 on Bravo's 100 funniest movies, and 113 on Empire magazine's 500 Greatest Movies of All Time.
Ferrell returns to work alongside McKay as the writer of the sequel, which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on December 20.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split