Macklemore and Ryan Lewis to Perform New Single at 2013 MTV Movie Awards
Rap duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are slated to perform at this year's MTV Movie Awards that will take place on April 14 at the Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City, California. MTV announced that the "Thrift Shop" hitmakers would debut their new single "Can't Hold Us", the latest cut off their gold-certified album "The Heist" released last year.
Other stellar performances lined up for the awards ceremony that will be broadcast starting at 9 P.M. ET will be coming from the cast of "Pitch Perfect" who will be singing live onstage for the first time. One of its main stars, actress Rebel Wilson who's also star of "Bridesmaids", will be handling the hosting chores for the night.
Wilson, together with co-stars Skylar Astin, Anna Camp, Brittany Snow and the rest of the Bellas and Troublemakers, is said to be dishing out a brand-new mash-up, conceived by their director Jason Moore. There's also Selena Gomez's special number who everyone will be looking out for, as she debuts her new track "Come and Get It" on the show.
Apart from new single debuts and first time live onstage performances, the big event will also premiere the trailer for the Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson starrer "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire". The forthcoming science-fiction adventure flick based on novelist Suzanne Collins' book "Catching Fire" is the second installment in "The Hunger Games" movie series.
More Macklemore News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'