Jenelle Evans Reveals Heroin Addiction
Jenelle Evans had been rumored having problem with drug, but it's not until Wednesday, April 3 that she confirmed it herself. She revealed her addiction to heroin on Twitter and said ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp got her hooked on it.
"I hate you kieffer!!!! why cant you leave my life alone and stay away from me..you got me strung out on heroin #BYE," Evans wrote. Responding to her tweet, Delp said, "Suck a c**k b***h. I am stayin out of your life. Don't flatter yourself b***h .I don't want you like I don't want aids!"
A source close to Evans told E! News that the reality star "is a heroin addict" and "told one of her castmates she never had a cyst and that's what she made up for when she went into the hospital for heroin the first time" back in September 2012.
Previously on Tuesday, April 2, Evans was rushed to hospital with a suspected burst cyst. Husband Courtland Rogers said she was bleeding and was taken for treatment on the advice of her mother.
Evans later took to Twitter to give her followers an update on her condition. She wrote, "My cyst are horrible :( ...thanks @Kourtkourt910 (Courtland) for being here with me :( I can't even move my leg ughhhhhhhh."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March