Jenelle Evans Reveals Heroin Addiction
Jenelle Evans had been rumored having problem with drug, but it's not until Wednesday, April 3 that she confirmed it herself. She revealed her addiction to heroin on Twitter and said ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp got her hooked on it.
"I hate you kieffer!!!! why cant you leave my life alone and stay away from me..you got me strung out on heroin #BYE," Evans wrote. Responding to her tweet, Delp said, "Suck a c**k b***h. I am stayin out of your life. Don't flatter yourself b***h .I don't want you like I don't want aids!"
A source close to Evans told E! News that the reality star "is a heroin addict" and "told one of her castmates she never had a cyst and that's what she made up for when she went into the hospital for heroin the first time" back in September 2012.
Previously on Tuesday, April 2, Evans was rushed to hospital with a suspected burst cyst. Husband Courtland Rogers said she was bleeding and was taken for treatment on the advice of her mother.
Evans later took to Twitter to give her followers an update on her condition. She wrote, "My cyst are horrible :( ...thanks @Kourtkourt910 (Courtland) for being here with me :( I can't even move my leg ughhhhhhhh."
More Jenelle Evans News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo