Jenelle Evans Reveals Heroin Addiction
Jenelle Evans had been rumored having problem with drug, but it's not until Wednesday, April 3 that she confirmed it herself. She revealed her addiction to heroin on Twitter and said ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp got her hooked on it.
"I hate you kieffer!!!! why cant you leave my life alone and stay away from me..you got me strung out on heroin #BYE," Evans wrote. Responding to her tweet, Delp said, "Suck a c**k b***h. I am stayin out of your life. Don't flatter yourself b***h .I don't want you like I don't want aids!"
A source close to Evans told E! News that the reality star "is a heroin addict" and "told one of her castmates she never had a cyst and that's what she made up for when she went into the hospital for heroin the first time" back in September 2012.
Previously on Tuesday, April 2, Evans was rushed to hospital with a suspected burst cyst. Husband Courtland Rogers said she was bleeding and was taken for treatment on the advice of her mother.
Evans later took to Twitter to give her followers an update on her condition. She wrote, "My cyst are horrible :( ...thanks @Kourtkourt910 (Courtland) for being here with me :( I can't even move my leg ughhhhhhhh."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal