Jenelle Evans Reveals Heroin Addiction
Jenelle Evans had been rumored having problem with drug, but it's not until Wednesday, April 3 that she confirmed it herself. She revealed her addiction to heroin on Twitter and said ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp got her hooked on it.
"I hate you kieffer!!!! why cant you leave my life alone and stay away from me..you got me strung out on heroin #BYE," Evans wrote. Responding to her tweet, Delp said, "Suck a c**k b***h. I am stayin out of your life. Don't flatter yourself b***h .I don't want you like I don't want aids!"
A source close to Evans told E! News that the reality star "is a heroin addict" and "told one of her castmates she never had a cyst and that's what she made up for when she went into the hospital for heroin the first time" back in September 2012.
Previously on Tuesday, April 2, Evans was rushed to hospital with a suspected burst cyst. Husband Courtland Rogers said she was bleeding and was taken for treatment on the advice of her mother.
Evans later took to Twitter to give her followers an update on her condition. She wrote, "My cyst are horrible :( ...thanks @Kourtkourt910 (Courtland) for being here with me :( I can't even move my leg ughhhhhhhh."
More Jenelle Evans News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split