Justin Bieber's Concerts Prompt Norwegian Schools to Reschedule Their Midterm Exams
For fear that their students will skip class just to see pop superstar Justin Bieber in concert later this month, five Norwegian schools have decided to reschedule their midterm exams. Local school officials, who had the authority to adjust the dates, make the changes expecting that their students, who are devoted fans of the 19-year-old entertainer, won't pass up the chance to watch his upcoming live performances.
Students from the outer Alesund region who will travel to Oslo, where Bieber's two shows will take place, would have to skip class if they are to make it to the concert. The Ministry of Education and Research in Norway had recommended the test schedule modifications in consideration for the ticket-buying teenagers.
Surely Bieber won't like his fans to skip school for him especially when he's a staunch supporter of quality education himself. The teen heartthrob has reportedly just signed up to be part of a forthcoming charity TV special "The Real Project: Artists for Education", a philanthropy project which aims to recognize deserving teachers and encourage quality education.
The Canadian pop star joins Miley Cyrus, Pitbull, Lady Antebellum, and Redfoo of LMFAO during the one-hour CBS special on April 23. Aside from their performances, the charity event will also take the stars back to their hometown schools where they are set to sponsor a classroom.
More Justin Bieber News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip