Sylvester Stallone Ordered to Stay Away From Real Estate Developer Mohamed Hadid
Sylvester Stallone was accused of threatening Mohamed Hadid whom he sued last year for alleged fraudulent concealment, breach of oral contract, negligence and disgorgement of compensation. The real estate developer, who is also an ex-husband of Yolanda Foster and a friend of Lisa Vanderpump of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", filed restraining order against the actor.
In his court petition obtained by E! News, Hadid claimed that he had witnessed, during his some visits to Sly's house, the actor's "strange mood swings and his hurtful and harsh conducts [sic] when he became angry." Hadid wrote, "At times he got so angry he grabbed his dog by the neck and threw the dog into its crib."
Hadid said an enraged Sly once told him he would "blow my head off" and would have no problem "smashing my head in with a baseball bat." He also recalled an alleged encounter with the "Rambo" star, who was "completely shaking and acting if he was completely out of control." The actor allegedly also confronted Hadid in front of judge, saying, "I am going to kill you, mother**ker."
Sly's attorney, Marty Singer, dismissed all the allegations against his client. In a statement to ABC News, the lawyer said the restraining order was "a desperate ploy to smear my client on the eve of trial," adding that Hadid "loves to publicize himself on reality shows."
Stallone is temporarily ordered to stay at least 100 feet away from Hadid, except when they are in court together. A hearing will be held on April 23 to determine whether or not it's necessary to extend the restraining order.
The actor met the contractor in 2008 through Vanderpump, who admitted in a 2012 interview that she made a "social introduction" between the two men. However, Hadid claimed it Stallone who approached him for a real estate project.
More Sylvester Stallone News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media