Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars to Perform at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
When the 2013 Billboard Music Awards goes on air on ABC live from the MGM Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 19, current pop superstars Taylor Swift, Justin BIeber and Bruno Mars will be providing the entertainment during the awards ceremony. The three young A-list celebrities together with critically-acclaimed R 'n' B artist Miguel have just been added to the official line-up of performers for the big awards night.
They all join the list occupied first by iconic singer Prince, who is set to receive the Billboard Icon Award during the telecast. The multi-awarded singer-songwriter will be the third recipient of the honor given to last year's awardee Stevie Wonder and its first-ever recipient Neil Diamond.
Aside from performing, Swift, Bieber, Mars and Miguel, along with Pitbull and The Band Perry, are all in the running for this year's Milestone Award, which will be given to the fan favorite who gets the most votes online. A lucky fan will get the chance to present the award personally to the winning artist along with co-presenter Cee-Lo Green.
More performers and award presenters are expected to be announced in the weeks leading up to the prestigious awards special. Finalists/nominees for the awards are chosen based on album and single sales, airplay, touring, streaming and social interactions on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vevo and Spotify.
More Taylor Swift News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation