Pictures of One Direction's Clay Heads for Madam Tussauds Revealed
Directioners will soon be able to pose with their idols with no ropes, no guards and no "miles from the stage" as One Direction's wax figures at Madam Tussauds are almost finished. Pictures of their clay heads have been revealed, showing their extremely accurate statues with their sculpted smiles.
Tussauds' rep Nicole Fenner said the museum had been receiving an overwhelming request for the boyband's waxwork. "Emma has been one of the most requested wax figurines for a while now, along with One Direction," the rep said when revealing Emma Watson's figurine a few days ago.
Harry Styles said after being measured, "We're just kind of a bit overwhelmed. We've been to Madame Tussauds and seen the kind of people who are in there. It's crazy to think that we will be up there with them."
Zayn Malik added, "All the biggest stars around the world get these wax figures made of them and why are we, five normal lads, getting these made? It's an amazing honor, really cool and we can't wait to see them."
Niall Horan was equally thrilled as saying, "We were super excited to find out that they were making us and that people felt we were worthy of a figure."
Liam Payne chimed in, "We actually first heard when we were over at Madame Tussauds looking at the figures. The quality of the work that goes on over there is mad."
Louis Tomlinson also gushed about it, "I think it's going to be quite weird to see yourself as a wax figure. But it's an amazing honor to be there. We are very proud."
More One Direction News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones