Pictures of One Direction's Clay Heads for Madam Tussauds Revealed
Directioners will soon be able to pose with their idols with no ropes, no guards and no "miles from the stage" as One Direction's wax figures at Madam Tussauds are almost finished. Pictures of their clay heads have been revealed, showing their extremely accurate statues with their sculpted smiles.
Tussauds' rep Nicole Fenner said the museum had been receiving an overwhelming request for the boyband's waxwork. "Emma has been one of the most requested wax figurines for a while now, along with One Direction," the rep said when revealing Emma Watson's figurine a few days ago.
Harry Styles said after being measured, "We're just kind of a bit overwhelmed. We've been to Madame Tussauds and seen the kind of people who are in there. It's crazy to think that we will be up there with them."
Zayn Malik added, "All the biggest stars around the world get these wax figures made of them and why are we, five normal lads, getting these made? It's an amazing honor, really cool and we can't wait to see them."
Niall Horan was equally thrilled as saying, "We were super excited to find out that they were making us and that people felt we were worthy of a figure."
Liam Payne chimed in, "We actually first heard when we were over at Madame Tussauds looking at the figures. The quality of the work that goes on over there is mad."
Louis Tomlinson also gushed about it, "I think it's going to be quite weird to see yourself as a wax figure. But it's an amazing honor to be there. We are very proud."
More One Direction News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection