Heather Morris and Boyfriend Expecting First Child
Heather Morris is reportedly pregnant with her first child with longtime boyfriend Taylor Hubbell. A source close to the 26-year-old actress confirmed the happy news to Us Weekly. "She's a little more than three months along and starting to show," the source said.
"It was totally unexpected, but they are incredibly happy and excited," the source added. For now, the couple still has no wedding plans. However, another source told the magazine, "I see it in their future."
Heather and Taylor have been together since high school. "He plays baseball. He's really serious!" Heather said in a 2011 interview. After graduating college in Louisiana, he moved in with the former back-up dancer for Beyonce Knowles in her L.A. home. "He just finished school. He's moving in with me," Heather told host David Letterman when she appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" in January 2012.
Many times before, the "Glee" star voiced her interest in starting a family with her boyfriend. "I want to marry him so bad," she told Fitness back in 2011. "That's what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it."
More Heather Morris News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby