Heather Morris and Boyfriend Expecting First Child
Heather Morris is reportedly pregnant with her first child with longtime boyfriend Taylor Hubbell. A source close to the 26-year-old actress confirmed the happy news to Us Weekly. "She's a little more than three months along and starting to show," the source said.
"It was totally unexpected, but they are incredibly happy and excited," the source added. For now, the couple still has no wedding plans. However, another source told the magazine, "I see it in their future."
Heather and Taylor have been together since high school. "He plays baseball. He's really serious!" Heather said in a 2011 interview. After graduating college in Louisiana, he moved in with the former back-up dancer for Beyonce Knowles in her L.A. home. "He just finished school. He's moving in with me," Heather told host David Letterman when she appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" in January 2012.
Many times before, the "Glee" star voiced her interest in starting a family with her boyfriend. "I want to marry him so bad," she told Fitness back in 2011. "That's what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it."
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass