Heather Morris and Boyfriend Expecting First Child
Heather Morris is reportedly pregnant with her first child with longtime boyfriend Taylor Hubbell. A source close to the 26-year-old actress confirmed the happy news to Us Weekly. "She's a little more than three months along and starting to show," the source said.
"It was totally unexpected, but they are incredibly happy and excited," the source added. For now, the couple still has no wedding plans. However, another source told the magazine, "I see it in their future."
Heather and Taylor have been together since high school. "He plays baseball. He's really serious!" Heather said in a 2011 interview. After graduating college in Louisiana, he moved in with the former back-up dancer for Beyonce Knowles in her L.A. home. "He just finished school. He's moving in with me," Heather told host David Letterman when she appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" in January 2012.
Many times before, the "Glee" star voiced her interest in starting a family with her boyfriend. "I want to marry him so bad," she told Fitness back in 2011. "That's what I really care about. I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it."
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army