Busta Rhymes Accused of Dropping Homophobic Slur at Burger Joint
Busta Rhymes recently landed in hot water. The rapper was accused of insulting the owner of Cheeseburger Baby in Miami Beach and one of the employees, calling one a "f*g" and the other a "b*tch" after they refused to take his orders before others who were already waiting in line for their burgers.
Stephanie Vitori, the owner, told Huffington Post that Rhymes came with a group of friends and "one of the crew came in and said, 'Can you take my order first? We're very important people.' " They were served 10 minutes later, but the rapper reportedly threw a tantrum when condiments were served on the side.
"F*** you, f*g! I'm not leaving until I get ketchup, mayo, salt and pepper on my burger," the enraged rhymer allegedly yelled after the employee tried to explain to him that the condiments were put on the side to prevent soggy buns. He then reportedly came over the counter and said to Vitori, "F**k you, b*tch!"
Vitori claimed she called police about the ruckus but the rapper left the place before the cop arrived. She called the authorities for a second time after a member of his entourage allegedly called later to say he would be returning. Officers stayed at the restaurant until staff closed up.
"Over putting ketchup, mayo, salt and pepper on a burger? For real, you can't open up a mayo and ketchup packet?" she said. "It's not right. I'm a gay business owner, and you don't use that term. It's degrading."
Rhymes' representative hasn't commented about the report.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3