Sam Rockwell's 'A Single Shot' Debuts Chilling First Teaser
The first teaser trailer for "A Single Shot" has landed online. Premiered at the 2013 Berlin Film Festival, the film will be screened at the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival later this month. Based on the crime novel by Matthew F. Jones, it follows Sam Rockwell's John Moon, a deer hunter who gets involved in an accidental crime, all while trying to get his family back together.
The trailer opens with a narration by a voiceover and it shows dark atmosphere surrounding the wood. The trailer features some intense and chilling footage and shows scenes where Moon moves slowly as he carries his gun and points it at something unseen. The trailer concludes with a gun fired somewhere inside the wood.
"A Single Shot" focuses on a simple man, Moon, who while stalking a deer out of season, accidentally shoots and kills a teenage girl. When trying to dispose of her body in a cave, he stumbles upon a hefty sum of money. This starts a tense and thrilling adventure and a deadly game of cat and mouse between hunter Moon and the hardened backwater criminals out for his blood. Moon will need to outsmart those hunting him down to save himself and his family.
Directed by David M. Rosenthal, the film boasts an incredible supporting cast that includes Jeffrey Wright, Jason Isaacs, Kelly Reilly, Ted Levine, Academy Award nominee William H. Macy, and Academy Award winner Melissa Leo. It will come to U.S. theaters on April 26.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked