Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko Show PDA on Beach
Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko displayed affection towards each other on the beach in Hollywood, Florida on Tuesday, April 2. The pair were spotted enjoying their time on the beach strolling hand-in-hand and playing in the water. Hayden wore purple bikini, while Klitschko opted for a pair of blue pants.
The couple was also seen lying down on the sand under the warm sun rays. Klitschko, who could not keep his hands off Panettiere, kissed her while covering their faces with his hand. He leaned on her body, propping his weight in one elbow while his other hand was on the actress' face.
Meanwhile, Panettiere graces the May cover of Glamour, displaying her stunning figure in yellow piece. In an interview with the magazine, the 23-year-old actress talks about her current relationship and family. A huge smile breaks on her face when she is asked if she is back with Klitschko. She says, "I think it's pretty obvious. I'm not going to deny it."
In addition, she tells the magazine about marriage and children, "I don't really have a plan. I've lived a very big life, and I don't feel my age, and I feel like I was born to be a mother. Sometimes people speak about [having kids] like, 'Your life ends - you're never going to be able to do anything again!' And I'm like, 'What are you talking about?' "
"Motherhood is the most beautiful, exciting thing, and there's nothing that I feel like I can't accomplish while having children in my life. I would sacrifice having more years of being wherever I want whenever I want for years with my kids," the "Nashville" star says.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March