Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko Show PDA on Beach
Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko displayed affection towards each other on the beach in Hollywood, Florida on Tuesday, April 2. The pair were spotted enjoying their time on the beach strolling hand-in-hand and playing in the water. Hayden wore purple bikini, while Klitschko opted for a pair of blue pants.
The couple was also seen lying down on the sand under the warm sun rays. Klitschko, who could not keep his hands off Panettiere, kissed her while covering their faces with his hand. He leaned on her body, propping his weight in one elbow while his other hand was on the actress' face.
Meanwhile, Panettiere graces the May cover of Glamour, displaying her stunning figure in yellow piece. In an interview with the magazine, the 23-year-old actress talks about her current relationship and family. A huge smile breaks on her face when she is asked if she is back with Klitschko. She says, "I think it's pretty obvious. I'm not going to deny it."
In addition, she tells the magazine about marriage and children, "I don't really have a plan. I've lived a very big life, and I don't feel my age, and I feel like I was born to be a mother. Sometimes people speak about [having kids] like, 'Your life ends - you're never going to be able to do anything again!' And I'm like, 'What are you talking about?' "
"Motherhood is the most beautiful, exciting thing, and there's nothing that I feel like I can't accomplish while having children in my life. I would sacrifice having more years of being wherever I want whenever I want for years with my kids," the "Nashville" star says.
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest