Shaquille O'Neal Channels Cop and Raps in First 'Grown Ups 2' Trailer
Adam Sandler will bring more laughs with the sequel to 2010's comedy film "Grown Ups". With the release of the first trailer of "Grown Ups 2", fans can expect that this film will be no less entertaining than its predecessor as some amusing scenes are highlighted in the preview.
Shaquille O'Neal, who appears as a police officer with some comical hair, suddenly approaches Sandler and his friends, who can be seen carrying some grocery bags. When he points his gun to them, the retired basketball player suddenly raps some verses and hypes them up by making them "say ho!"
Another funny scene features an out-of-control moose which makes an apperance in front of Sandler in the morning only to pee all over him. Providing many other hilarious scenes, the two-minute video guarantees that this film will satisfy fans' craving for real comedy.
"Grown Ups 2" follows Lenny who is reunited with his childhood friends after relocating his family back to his hometown. The grown ups will learn lessons from their kids on a day notoriously full of surprises.
The "Grown Ups" sequel features the original cast members, including Kevin James, Chris Rock, and David Spade. Taylor Lautner, Salma Hayek, Steve Austin, Patrick Schwarzenegger and Milo Ventimiglia also join the cast ensemble. Sportcaster Michael Kay and stand-up comedian Chris Hardwick make cameo appearances in the Adam Sandler-produced film, which is set to be released on July 12 in the United States.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia