Colin Hanks and Wife's Second Baby on the Way
Colin Hanks and his wife, Samantha Bryant, are expecting their second child. A representative for the couple confirmed the news after on Monday, April 1, Bryant debuted her baby bump at the opening night of father-in-law Tom Hanks' new Broadway play, "Lucky Guy".
Along with Colin, Samantha walked the red carpet in a form-fitting dress that showed off her growing belly. The couple, who was joined by Colin's sister Elizabeth and stepmom Rita Wilson, posed for photos on the arrivals line at the Broadhurst Theater in New York City. "[I'm] so excited!" Rita said when asked about her stepson's baby news. "Very beyond!"
The baby will be the second child for Colin and his wife, Samantha. The couple welcomed their first child, Olivia Jane, in February 2011, nearly nine months after they tied the knot. "Since our daughter joined us the spectrum has widened. My job is to recreate moments between people and when you're able to look at moments differently, you get deeper meaning in things," Colin said a few months after the birth of Olivia.
"A baby's existence for the first three months is a one-way street. One person is doing all the work and the other is crying, sleeping, and pooping," Colin joked.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'