Will Arnett Tapped to Join Lead Cast of 'Ninja Turtles'
"Ninja Turtles" has added another star to its cast ensemble. "Arrested Development" star Will Arnett is confirmed to play one of the lead characters in the new big-screen adaptation of the beloved cartoon heroes to be produced by Michael Bay and directed by Jonathan Liebesman.
The role the "Up All Night" actor is playing is still kept under wraps. The only vacant spots left to portray lead characters are the turtles' sensei rat Splinter, their human friend Casey, and the villainous and masked Shredder. Words have just got out that the 42-year-old hunk won't be Casey.
Alan Ritchson, Pete Ploszek, Jeremy Howard and Noel Fisher have been set to bring the four anthropomorphic turtles to life as Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello and Michelangelo respectively. Megan Fox will be the foursome's friend, April O'Neil.
The movie will use the script written by Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec ("Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol"). It is planned to hit theaters across the country on June 6, 2014.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle