Will Arnett Tapped to Join Lead Cast of 'Ninja Turtles'
"Ninja Turtles" has added another star to its cast ensemble. "Arrested Development" star Will Arnett is confirmed to play one of the lead characters in the new big-screen adaptation of the beloved cartoon heroes to be produced by Michael Bay and directed by Jonathan Liebesman.
The role the "Up All Night" actor is playing is still kept under wraps. The only vacant spots left to portray lead characters are the turtles' sensei rat Splinter, their human friend Casey, and the villainous and masked Shredder. Words have just got out that the 42-year-old hunk won't be Casey.
Alan Ritchson, Pete Ploszek, Jeremy Howard and Noel Fisher have been set to bring the four anthropomorphic turtles to life as Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello and Michelangelo respectively. Megan Fox will be the foursome's friend, April O'Neil.
The movie will use the script written by Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec ("Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol"). It is planned to hit theaters across the country on June 6, 2014.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'