Will Arnett Tapped to Join Lead Cast of 'Ninja Turtles'
"Ninja Turtles" has added another star to its cast ensemble. "Arrested Development" star Will Arnett is confirmed to play one of the lead characters in the new big-screen adaptation of the beloved cartoon heroes to be produced by Michael Bay and directed by Jonathan Liebesman.
The role the "Up All Night" actor is playing is still kept under wraps. The only vacant spots left to portray lead characters are the turtles' sensei rat Splinter, their human friend Casey, and the villainous and masked Shredder. Words have just got out that the 42-year-old hunk won't be Casey.
Alan Ritchson, Pete Ploszek, Jeremy Howard and Noel Fisher have been set to bring the four anthropomorphic turtles to life as Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello and Michelangelo respectively. Megan Fox will be the foursome's friend, April O'Neil.
The movie will use the script written by Josh Appelbaum and Andre Nemec ("Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol"). It is planned to hit theaters across the country on June 6, 2014.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart