Melissa Joan Hart Appointed as Nutrisystem's Spokesperson
Melissa Joan Hart has signed a deal with Nutrisystem, a diet specialist which focuses on helping people to lose weight. In a press release which was issued on Tuesday, April 2, Nutrisystem's Chief Marketing Officer Keira Krausz announced, "We are thrilled to be helping and working with Melissa."
"She mirrors our values and will resonate with our customers as authentic. Moving forward, you'll see us have an appropriate mix of inspiring celebrities and real life customers who have also enjoyed success. We think dieters are savvier than ever and really appreciate someone who - above all else - is relatable," she added.
Melissa stated, "I love working with Nutrisystem. The Program is really delivering results for me and I look forward to long term success, staying motivated and helping others do the same." The actress, who gave birth to her third son Tucker last September, has lost 20lbs after joining Nutrisystem's program.
"I'm losing weight&feeling gr8 w/ Nutrisystem already. It's perfect 4 me.I'm so excited 2 B part of the @Nutrisystem family! #bodyafterbaby," she tweeted. "Yay! happy to join the family!" the "Melissa & Joey" star commented on being the new spokesperson of the company.
Melissa talked about the pressure of getting her body back in shape a few weeks after giving birth to Tucker. "I feel the pressure from myself, not from anyone else. I do know that the quicker I lose the weight, the more work will come. It's two-fold. There is that pressure, but I'm using it as good. I'm using that as motivation to keep my diet in check, and make sure I get on that spin bike one extra day," she said at that time.
More Melissa Joan Hart News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal