Melissa Joan Hart Appointed as Nutrisystem's Spokesperson
Melissa Joan Hart has signed a deal with Nutrisystem, a diet specialist which focuses on helping people to lose weight. In a press release which was issued on Tuesday, April 2, Nutrisystem's Chief Marketing Officer Keira Krausz announced, "We are thrilled to be helping and working with Melissa."
"She mirrors our values and will resonate with our customers as authentic. Moving forward, you'll see us have an appropriate mix of inspiring celebrities and real life customers who have also enjoyed success. We think dieters are savvier than ever and really appreciate someone who - above all else - is relatable," she added.
Melissa stated, "I love working with Nutrisystem. The Program is really delivering results for me and I look forward to long term success, staying motivated and helping others do the same." The actress, who gave birth to her third son Tucker last September, has lost 20lbs after joining Nutrisystem's program.
"I'm losing weight&feeling gr8 w/ Nutrisystem already. It's perfect 4 me.I'm so excited 2 B part of the @Nutrisystem family! #bodyafterbaby," she tweeted. "Yay! happy to join the family!" the "Melissa & Joey" star commented on being the new spokesperson of the company.
Melissa talked about the pressure of getting her body back in shape a few weeks after giving birth to Tucker. "I feel the pressure from myself, not from anyone else. I do know that the quicker I lose the weight, the more work will come. It's two-fold. There is that pressure, but I'm using it as good. I'm using that as motivation to keep my diet in check, and make sure I get on that spin bike one extra day," she said at that time.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'