'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Rushed to Hospital
Jenelle Evans sparks new health scares. The 21-year-old mother of one was rushed to a hospital by her husband Courtland Rogers in an ambulance Tuesday afternoon, April 2. She was bleeding and was taken for medical treatment on the advice of her mother.
Jenelle has cysts on her ovaries that have a history of rupturing. "My cyst are horrible :( ...thanks @Kourtkourt910 (Courtland) for being here with me :( I can't even move my leg ughhhhhhhh," the young mother informed her Twitter followers.
Her husband wrote on his own page, "Please everyone say a prayer for @PBandJenelley_1 she is in sooo much pain and I feel so bad for her on our way to the hospital :(."
"I love Jenelle and I'm really scared for her," he said to RadarOnline. "Her mom told us to get her to the hospital as fast as possible, that's why we called the ambulance. Jenelle's scared and so am I." He tried to stay positive, "She's going to be fine."
Prior to this recent hospital trip, Jenelle had miscarriage and was taken to hospital after allegedly having an altercation with Rogers. She just left rehab to seek treatment for her drug addiction.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri