'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Rushed to Hospital
Jenelle Evans sparks new health scares. The 21-year-old mother of one was rushed to a hospital by her husband Courtland Rogers in an ambulance Tuesday afternoon, April 2. She was bleeding and was taken for medical treatment on the advice of her mother.
Jenelle has cysts on her ovaries that have a history of rupturing. "My cyst are horrible :( ...thanks @Kourtkourt910 (Courtland) for being here with me :( I can't even move my leg ughhhhhhhh," the young mother informed her Twitter followers.
Her husband wrote on his own page, "Please everyone say a prayer for @PBandJenelley_1 she is in sooo much pain and I feel so bad for her on our way to the hospital :(."
"I love Jenelle and I'm really scared for her," he said to RadarOnline. "Her mom told us to get her to the hospital as fast as possible, that's why we called the ambulance. Jenelle's scared and so am I." He tried to stay positive, "She's going to be fine."
Prior to this recent hospital trip, Jenelle had miscarriage and was taken to hospital after allegedly having an altercation with Rogers. She just left rehab to seek treatment for her drug addiction.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation