'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Rushed to Hospital
Jenelle Evans sparks new health scares. The 21-year-old mother of one was rushed to a hospital by her husband Courtland Rogers in an ambulance Tuesday afternoon, April 2. She was bleeding and was taken for medical treatment on the advice of her mother.
Jenelle has cysts on her ovaries that have a history of rupturing. "My cyst are horrible :( ...thanks @Kourtkourt910 (Courtland) for being here with me :( I can't even move my leg ughhhhhhhh," the young mother informed her Twitter followers.
Her husband wrote on his own page, "Please everyone say a prayer for @PBandJenelley_1 she is in sooo much pain and I feel so bad for her on our way to the hospital :(."
"I love Jenelle and I'm really scared for her," he said to RadarOnline. "Her mom told us to get her to the hospital as fast as possible, that's why we called the ambulance. Jenelle's scared and so am I." He tried to stay positive, "She's going to be fine."
Prior to this recent hospital trip, Jenelle had miscarriage and was taken to hospital after allegedly having an altercation with Rogers. She just left rehab to seek treatment for her drug addiction.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly