'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Rushed to Hospital
Jenelle Evans sparks new health scares. The 21-year-old mother of one was rushed to a hospital by her husband Courtland Rogers in an ambulance Tuesday afternoon, April 2. She was bleeding and was taken for medical treatment on the advice of her mother.
Jenelle has cysts on her ovaries that have a history of rupturing. "My cyst are horrible :( ...thanks @Kourtkourt910 (Courtland) for being here with me :( I can't even move my leg ughhhhhhhh," the young mother informed her Twitter followers.
Her husband wrote on his own page, "Please everyone say a prayer for @PBandJenelley_1 she is in sooo much pain and I feel so bad for her on our way to the hospital :(."
"I love Jenelle and I'm really scared for her," he said to RadarOnline. "Her mom told us to get her to the hospital as fast as possible, that's why we called the ambulance. Jenelle's scared and so am I." He tried to stay positive, "She's going to be fine."
Prior to this recent hospital trip, Jenelle had miscarriage and was taken to hospital after allegedly having an altercation with Rogers. She just left rehab to seek treatment for her drug addiction.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group