Julianne Moore Caught in a Love Triangle in First 'The English Teacher' Trailer
The first trailer for Craig Zisk-directed romantic comedy "The English Teacher" has made its way out online. In the two-minute video, Julianne Moore portrays a passionate English teacher named Linda Sinclair who secretly has a complicated love life contrary to her simple way of life.
The encounter with Jason Sherwood, her former student who returns to his hometown as a failed playwright, turns Linda's life upside down. When the two are committed to a school project, Linda unexpectedly lets her guard down as she is romantically involved with him.
Things get more complicated as Jason's father, Dr. Tom Sherwood, gets in the way. As Tom gets to know Linda better, it seems that he starts to develop feelings for his son's former teacher. However, it is not clear whom Linda eventually ends up with and how she will solve the complications.
"The English Teacher" centers on Linda Sinclair, a 40-year-old unmarried high school English teacher in the small town of Kingston. Her simple life begins to take turn as she meets her former pupil Jason Sherwood. The sudden change brings Linda to experience the kind of life she has not been prepared for before.
Written by Dan Chariton and Stacy Chariton, "The English Teacher" also stars Nathan Lane, Greg Kinnear, Lily Collins and Michael Angarano. The film will hit U.S. theaters on May 17.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal