Julianne Moore Caught in a Love Triangle in First 'The English Teacher' Trailer
The first trailer for Craig Zisk-directed romantic comedy "The English Teacher" has made its way out online. In the two-minute video, Julianne Moore portrays a passionate English teacher named Linda Sinclair who secretly has a complicated love life contrary to her simple way of life.
The encounter with Jason Sherwood, her former student who returns to his hometown as a failed playwright, turns Linda's life upside down. When the two are committed to a school project, Linda unexpectedly lets her guard down as she is romantically involved with him.
Things get more complicated as Jason's father, Dr. Tom Sherwood, gets in the way. As Tom gets to know Linda better, it seems that he starts to develop feelings for his son's former teacher. However, it is not clear whom Linda eventually ends up with and how she will solve the complications.
"The English Teacher" centers on Linda Sinclair, a 40-year-old unmarried high school English teacher in the small town of Kingston. Her simple life begins to take turn as she meets her former pupil Jason Sherwood. The sudden change brings Linda to experience the kind of life she has not been prepared for before.
Written by Dan Chariton and Stacy Chariton, "The English Teacher" also stars Nathan Lane, Greg Kinnear, Lily Collins and Michael Angarano. The film will hit U.S. theaters on May 17.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7