Hilary Duff to Romance Ashton Kutcher on 'Two and a Half Men'
Hilary Duff has scored a guest stint on "Two and a Half Men". The Olivia Burke of "Gossip Girl" is billed to appear as Stacey, a love interest to Ashton Kutcher's Walden in the season 10 finale of the CBS comedy show. "So excited to be joining the cast of @TwoHalfMen_CBS this week! I get to play a crazy drunk girl, funnnn!!!" she tweeted on Tuesday, April 2.
Previously, veteran actress Marilu Henner has been tapped to portray Stacey's grandmother. TVLine, which first reported Duff's casting, said that Walden would end up falling for the grandmother herself.
The "Men" season finale featuring Duff and Henner is scheduled to air May 9. CBS has not announced the fate of the long-running sitcom, but the show is expected to return for a new season with Kutcher.
Best known for playing the titular character on Disney Channel's "Lizzie McGuire" series and its film adaptaion "The Lizzie McGuire Movie", Duff has guest starred on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", "Community" and most recently "Raising Hope". She also had a recuring role as Olivia Burke on "Gossip Girl".
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism