Hilary Duff to Romance Ashton Kutcher on 'Two and a Half Men'
Hilary Duff has scored a guest stint on "Two and a Half Men". The Olivia Burke of "Gossip Girl" is billed to appear as Stacey, a love interest to Ashton Kutcher's Walden in the season 10 finale of the CBS comedy show. "So excited to be joining the cast of @TwoHalfMen_CBS this week! I get to play a crazy drunk girl, funnnn!!!" she tweeted on Tuesday, April 2.
Previously, veteran actress Marilu Henner has been tapped to portray Stacey's grandmother. TVLine, which first reported Duff's casting, said that Walden would end up falling for the grandmother herself.
The "Men" season finale featuring Duff and Henner is scheduled to air May 9. CBS has not announced the fate of the long-running sitcom, but the show is expected to return for a new season with Kutcher.
Best known for playing the titular character on Disney Channel's "Lizzie McGuire" series and its film adaptaion "The Lizzie McGuire Movie", Duff has guest starred on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit", "Community" and most recently "Raising Hope". She also had a recuring role as Olivia Burke on "Gossip Girl".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance