Halle Berry Snaps at Paparazzi at LAX
Halle Berry lost her cool when paparazzi got close to her, fiance Olivier Martinez and daughter Nahla after they landed in Los Angeles on Monday, April 1. At one point, the actress snapped at the paparazzi when she felt that they were too close. "Get away! There's a child! What's wrong with you people?" she yelled.
As the family got closer to their waiting car, the paparazzi got more intense. Olivier allegedly assaulted a paparazzo. Later, Halle had to restrain her fiance from kicking the man. "Olivier, no!" she warned and shoved him to the car.
In other news, the Oscar-winning actress reportedly tried to seek legal ban which would prevent paparazzi from taking unauthorized pictures of celebrities' children. New York Post reported that the 46-year-old actress approached Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner whose children often became target of photographers.
Halle, who lost in a custody battle against ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry to move their daughter to France which has stronger anti-paparazzi law than the U.S., once said that she would talk to President Obama in regards to paparazzi issue. The actress said in May, "You know, I think I'm going call President Obama and say, 'Look, can you help us?' I know this seems like a little issue right now, but it's a big issue in our lives and our lives at the school and our children being protected."
"I hate that I lost my cool, but you know, I'm human. That happens and when it comes to my daughter - I'm ferocious. There are no laws here that protect our children and as a mom, coming to the school. Not only my child, but all the children that are there. It's just wrong," she concluded.
More Halle Berry News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video