Halle Berry Snaps at Paparazzi at LAX
Halle Berry lost her cool when paparazzi got close to her, fiance Olivier Martinez and daughter Nahla after they landed in Los Angeles on Monday, April 1. At one point, the actress snapped at the paparazzi when she felt that they were too close. "Get away! There's a child! What's wrong with you people?" she yelled.
As the family got closer to their waiting car, the paparazzi got more intense. Olivier allegedly assaulted a paparazzo. Later, Halle had to restrain her fiance from kicking the man. "Olivier, no!" she warned and shoved him to the car.
In other news, the Oscar-winning actress reportedly tried to seek legal ban which would prevent paparazzi from taking unauthorized pictures of celebrities' children. New York Post reported that the 46-year-old actress approached Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner whose children often became target of photographers.
Halle, who lost in a custody battle against ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry to move their daughter to France which has stronger anti-paparazzi law than the U.S., once said that she would talk to President Obama in regards to paparazzi issue. The actress said in May, "You know, I think I'm going call President Obama and say, 'Look, can you help us?' I know this seems like a little issue right now, but it's a big issue in our lives and our lives at the school and our children being protected."
"I hate that I lost my cool, but you know, I'm human. That happens and when it comes to my daughter - I'm ferocious. There are no laws here that protect our children and as a mom, coming to the school. Not only my child, but all the children that are there. It's just wrong," she concluded.
More Halle Berry News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce