Lady GaGa's Maternal Grandfather Paul Douglas Bissett Sr. Died
Sad news comes from Lady GaGa who just underwent a hip surgery. It's just revealed that her grandfather Paul Douglas Bissett Sr., the father of her mother Cynthia, passed away Sunday, March 31 in Liza's Place, Valley Hospice Care Center in Wheeling, WV. He was 86.
According to Altmeyer Funeral Home, he is survived by his loving wife of 63 years, Veronica "Ronnie" Ferrie Bissett, three children, four grandchildren, two great grandchildren, and numerous nieces, nephews and cousins. He was a very well known singer throughout the valley.
Friends will be received on Wednesday, April 3 from 2-4 and 5-8 P.M. at the Altmeyer Funeral Home, 1400 Eoff St., Wheeling. Funeral services will be conducted the next day at 11 A.M. in St. Matthews Episcopal Church, 1410 Chapline Street, with Rev. Mark E. Seitz officiating.
In related news, GaGa's personal info including her social security number and credit card info was reportedly posted online by celebrity hacker(s) who previously targeted Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Obama, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Hillary Clinton among other top public figures.
The hacker(s) was back after a brief break. Their previous website was shut down and now they have changed into a new domain extension which reportedly is an ".re". Rihanna and Angelina Jolie were allegedly among the new victims.
FBI has launched investigation into the matter, but no arrest has been made so far.
More Lady GaGa News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna