Lady GaGa's Maternal Grandfather Paul Douglas Bissett Sr. Died
Sad news comes from Lady GaGa who just underwent a hip surgery. It's just revealed that her grandfather Paul Douglas Bissett Sr., the father of her mother Cynthia, passed away Sunday, March 31 in Liza's Place, Valley Hospice Care Center in Wheeling, WV. He was 86.
According to Altmeyer Funeral Home, he is survived by his loving wife of 63 years, Veronica "Ronnie" Ferrie Bissett, three children, four grandchildren, two great grandchildren, and numerous nieces, nephews and cousins. He was a very well known singer throughout the valley.
Friends will be received on Wednesday, April 3 from 2-4 and 5-8 P.M. at the Altmeyer Funeral Home, 1400 Eoff St., Wheeling. Funeral services will be conducted the next day at 11 A.M. in St. Matthews Episcopal Church, 1410 Chapline Street, with Rev. Mark E. Seitz officiating.
In related news, GaGa's personal info including her social security number and credit card info was reportedly posted online by celebrity hacker(s) who previously targeted Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Obama, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Hillary Clinton among other top public figures.
The hacker(s) was back after a brief break. Their previous website was shut down and now they have changed into a new domain extension which reportedly is an ".re". Rihanna and Angelina Jolie were allegedly among the new victims.
FBI has launched investigation into the matter, but no arrest has been made so far.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna