Lady GaGa's Maternal Grandfather Paul Douglas Bissett Sr. Died
Sad news comes from Lady GaGa who just underwent a hip surgery. It's just revealed that her grandfather Paul Douglas Bissett Sr., the father of her mother Cynthia, passed away Sunday, March 31 in Liza's Place, Valley Hospice Care Center in Wheeling, WV. He was 86.
According to Altmeyer Funeral Home, he is survived by his loving wife of 63 years, Veronica "Ronnie" Ferrie Bissett, three children, four grandchildren, two great grandchildren, and numerous nieces, nephews and cousins. He was a very well known singer throughout the valley.
Friends will be received on Wednesday, April 3 from 2-4 and 5-8 P.M. at the Altmeyer Funeral Home, 1400 Eoff St., Wheeling. Funeral services will be conducted the next day at 11 A.M. in St. Matthews Episcopal Church, 1410 Chapline Street, with Rev. Mark E. Seitz officiating.
In related news, GaGa's personal info including her social security number and credit card info was reportedly posted online by celebrity hacker(s) who previously targeted Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Obama, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Hillary Clinton among other top public figures.
The hacker(s) was back after a brief break. Their previous website was shut down and now they have changed into a new domain extension which reportedly is an ".re". Rihanna and Angelina Jolie were allegedly among the new victims.
FBI has launched investigation into the matter, but no arrest has been made so far.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'