'Dancing with the Stars' Votes Off Lowest Scorer Wynonna Judd
Wynonna Judd has become the first contestant to be voted off in "Dancing with the Stars" season 16. Landing on the bottom of the scoreboard following her performance on the prom night-themed edition, she and her partner Tony Dovolani were eliminated in the third week.
"I faced one of my biggest fears," she said of her stint on the dancing competition. She's grateful for getting to know Tony, saying, "I've made a life time friend out of Tony." The country music singer additionally admitted, "This is the hardest job I've ever loved. I'm a singer not a dancer. I did the best I could. I can't wait to get back to making my record and I love my country music fans more than ever."
Meanwhile, Zendaya Coleman and Jacoby Jones were named prom king and queen based on Twitter mentions. "Since I probably never will go to prom, this is special," the Disney star said. NFL player Jacoby joked, "I'm just happy I didn't get kicked out," since he got kicked out of his high school prom.
Zendaya and Jacoby will return next week along with Kellie Pickler, Aly Raisman, Lisa Vanderpump, Victor Ortiz, Ingo Rademacher, D.L. Hughley, Sean Lowe and Andy Dick. Dorothy Hamill withdrew last week due to back injury.
Catering the audience on Tuesday night, April 2 were Demi Lovato, Huey Lewis & The News. Judge Bruno Tonioli also made a surprise performance, joining "The Bachelor" star Sean for an encore dance of "YMCA".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby