'Dancing with the Stars' Votes Off Lowest Scorer Wynonna Judd
Wynonna Judd has become the first contestant to be voted off in "Dancing with the Stars" season 16. Landing on the bottom of the scoreboard following her performance on the prom night-themed edition, she and her partner Tony Dovolani were eliminated in the third week.
"I faced one of my biggest fears," she said of her stint on the dancing competition. She's grateful for getting to know Tony, saying, "I've made a life time friend out of Tony." The country music singer additionally admitted, "This is the hardest job I've ever loved. I'm a singer not a dancer. I did the best I could. I can't wait to get back to making my record and I love my country music fans more than ever."
Meanwhile, Zendaya Coleman and Jacoby Jones were named prom king and queen based on Twitter mentions. "Since I probably never will go to prom, this is special," the Disney star said. NFL player Jacoby joked, "I'm just happy I didn't get kicked out," since he got kicked out of his high school prom.
Zendaya and Jacoby will return next week along with Kellie Pickler, Aly Raisman, Lisa Vanderpump, Victor Ortiz, Ingo Rademacher, D.L. Hughley, Sean Lowe and Andy Dick. Dorothy Hamill withdrew last week due to back injury.
Catering the audience on Tuesday night, April 2 were Demi Lovato, Huey Lewis & The News. Judge Bruno Tonioli also made a surprise performance, joining "The Bachelor" star Sean for an encore dance of "YMCA".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle