Amy Poehler Rumored Dating Nick Kroll
A few months after announcing her split with then husband Will Arnett, Amy Poehler may already have found herself a new man. New York Post reports that the 41-year-old actress was spotted out on a date with comedian Nick Kroll at the Pikey Cafe and Bar on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles on Friday night, March 29.
An insider says that the pair looked "cozy" as they sat across each other at a small table. Other guests didn't realize that they were eating at the same place as the stars. "No one really recognized them," a witness says.
It is claimed that the outing to the cafe wasn't the couple's first date, but it is unknown how long Poehler and Kroll have been seeing each other. Representatives for both stars haven't commented on the news.
Poehler was previously married to comedian Arnett. They announced their separation in September 2012 after 9 years of marriage. They have two children together, Archibald William Emerson Arnett, 4, and Abel James Arnett, 2.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart