Amy Poehler Rumored Dating Nick Kroll
A few months after announcing her split with then husband Will Arnett, Amy Poehler may already have found herself a new man. New York Post reports that the 41-year-old actress was spotted out on a date with comedian Nick Kroll at the Pikey Cafe and Bar on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles on Friday night, March 29.
An insider says that the pair looked "cozy" as they sat across each other at a small table. Other guests didn't realize that they were eating at the same place as the stars. "No one really recognized them," a witness says.
It is claimed that the outing to the cafe wasn't the couple's first date, but it is unknown how long Poehler and Kroll have been seeing each other. Representatives for both stars haven't commented on the news.
Poehler was previously married to comedian Arnett. They announced their separation in September 2012 after 9 years of marriage. They have two children together, Archibald William Emerson Arnett, 4, and Abel James Arnett, 2.
More Amy Poehler News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...