Amy Poehler Rumored Dating Nick Kroll
A few months after announcing her split with then husband Will Arnett, Amy Poehler may already have found herself a new man. New York Post reports that the 41-year-old actress was spotted out on a date with comedian Nick Kroll at the Pikey Cafe and Bar on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles on Friday night, March 29.
An insider says that the pair looked "cozy" as they sat across each other at a small table. Other guests didn't realize that they were eating at the same place as the stars. "No one really recognized them," a witness says.
It is claimed that the outing to the cafe wasn't the couple's first date, but it is unknown how long Poehler and Kroll have been seeing each other. Representatives for both stars haven't commented on the news.
Poehler was previously married to comedian Arnett. They announced their separation in September 2012 after 9 years of marriage. They have two children together, Archibald William Emerson Arnett, 4, and Abel James Arnett, 2.
More Amy Poehler News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung