Amy Poehler Rumored Dating Nick Kroll
A few months after announcing her split with then husband Will Arnett, Amy Poehler may already have found herself a new man. New York Post reports that the 41-year-old actress was spotted out on a date with comedian Nick Kroll at the Pikey Cafe and Bar on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles on Friday night, March 29.
An insider says that the pair looked "cozy" as they sat across each other at a small table. Other guests didn't realize that they were eating at the same place as the stars. "No one really recognized them," a witness says.
It is claimed that the outing to the cafe wasn't the couple's first date, but it is unknown how long Poehler and Kroll have been seeing each other. Representatives for both stars haven't commented on the news.
Poehler was previously married to comedian Arnett. They announced their separation in September 2012 after 9 years of marriage. They have two children together, Archibald William Emerson Arnett, 4, and Abel James Arnett, 2.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video