First Footage From CBS' 'Under the Dome' Based on Stephen King's Novel
After teasing it in several videos, CBS has shared the first footage from its upcoming summer series "Under the Dome". The sneak peek offers a look at a bloody hand print, a screaming girl and a car crash which all happen after a town is cut off from the rest of the world by a mysterious, impenetrable barrier that surrounds the town.
Based on Stephen King's novel of the same title, the sci-fi horror series is set in a small New England town that is suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. The town's inhabitants must deal with surviving the post-apocalyptic conditions while searching for answers to what this barrier is, where it came from and if and when it will go away.
Mike Vogel, Rachelle Lefevre, Colin Ford, Dean Norris and Natalie Martinez are among the stars of the show, which is executive produced by King, Brian K. Vaughan, Neal Baer, Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank and Stacey Snider. The show will premiere Monday, June 24 at 10 P.M. on CBS.
In the newly-released preview which also takes people behind the scenes of the filming, King claims that the visuals will make viewers' eyes "bug out of their heads."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3