First Footage From CBS' 'Under the Dome' Based on Stephen King's Novel
After teasing it in several videos, CBS has shared the first footage from its upcoming summer series "Under the Dome". The sneak peek offers a look at a bloody hand print, a screaming girl and a car crash which all happen after a town is cut off from the rest of the world by a mysterious, impenetrable barrier that surrounds the town.
Based on Stephen King's novel of the same title, the sci-fi horror series is set in a small New England town that is suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. The town's inhabitants must deal with surviving the post-apocalyptic conditions while searching for answers to what this barrier is, where it came from and if and when it will go away.
Mike Vogel, Rachelle Lefevre, Colin Ford, Dean Norris and Natalie Martinez are among the stars of the show, which is executive produced by King, Brian K. Vaughan, Neal Baer, Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank and Stacey Snider. The show will premiere Monday, June 24 at 10 P.M. on CBS.
In the newly-released preview which also takes people behind the scenes of the filming, King claims that the visuals will make viewers' eyes "bug out of their heads."
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes