First Footage From CBS' 'Under the Dome' Based on Stephen King's Novel
After teasing it in several videos, CBS has shared the first footage from its upcoming summer series "Under the Dome". The sneak peek offers a look at a bloody hand print, a screaming girl and a car crash which all happen after a town is cut off from the rest of the world by a mysterious, impenetrable barrier that surrounds the town.
Based on Stephen King's novel of the same title, the sci-fi horror series is set in a small New England town that is suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. The town's inhabitants must deal with surviving the post-apocalyptic conditions while searching for answers to what this barrier is, where it came from and if and when it will go away.
Mike Vogel, Rachelle Lefevre, Colin Ford, Dean Norris and Natalie Martinez are among the stars of the show, which is executive produced by King, Brian K. Vaughan, Neal Baer, Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank and Stacey Snider. The show will premiere Monday, June 24 at 10 P.M. on CBS.
In the newly-released preview which also takes people behind the scenes of the filming, King claims that the visuals will make viewers' eyes "bug out of their heads."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars