Ryan Gosling Reportedly Loses Temper After a Man Calls Eva Mendes 'Baby'
Ryan Gosling reportedly almost threw a fit to a fashion photographer who previously worked with his girlfriend Eva Mendes after the man greeted her, "Hey, baby!" The incident happened when the couple was at the Bowery Hotel on Friday, March 29.
"Ryan completely flipped out, and it got heated," an eyewitness told New York Post. "Ryan got in the guy's face and said, 'Who are you calling baby?' Eva had to jump in and calm everyone down before it came to fisticuffs. Ryan then made nice and shook the guy's hand," said the witness.
The couple, who has been together since September 2011, keeps their relationship low-key and private. In a Svedka-sponsored party for their film "The Place Beyond the Pines" on Thursday night at the same place, Ryan and Eva arrived at the hotel separately. Eva entered the place 45 minutes later than other cast members, while Ryan brought his mother to the event.
"I didn't see Eva and Ryan interact once. They stayed at opposite ends of the room from one another," a source said. Another source told Us Weekly that the couple chose to be away from each other to respect director Derek Cianfrance and the movie.
"They decided they were going to do what they needed to for the movie and get out as soon as possible. They didn't want to make a spectacle out of their relationship out of respect for Derek and his movie. They bummed that that's where the focus has gone," said the source.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal