Ryan Gosling Reportedly Loses Temper After a Man Calls Eva Mendes 'Baby'
Ryan Gosling reportedly almost threw a fit to a fashion photographer who previously worked with his girlfriend Eva Mendes after the man greeted her, "Hey, baby!" The incident happened when the couple was at the Bowery Hotel on Friday, March 29.
"Ryan completely flipped out, and it got heated," an eyewitness told New York Post. "Ryan got in the guy's face and said, 'Who are you calling baby?' Eva had to jump in and calm everyone down before it came to fisticuffs. Ryan then made nice and shook the guy's hand," said the witness.
The couple, who has been together since September 2011, keeps their relationship low-key and private. In a Svedka-sponsored party for their film "The Place Beyond the Pines" on Thursday night at the same place, Ryan and Eva arrived at the hotel separately. Eva entered the place 45 minutes later than other cast members, while Ryan brought his mother to the event.
"I didn't see Eva and Ryan interact once. They stayed at opposite ends of the room from one another," a source said. Another source told Us Weekly that the couple chose to be away from each other to respect director Derek Cianfrance and the movie.
"They decided they were going to do what they needed to for the movie and get out as soon as possible. They didn't want to make a spectacle out of their relationship out of respect for Derek and his movie. They bummed that that's where the focus has gone," said the source.
More Ryan Gosling News
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes