Lindsay Lohan Makes Emergency Landing on Flight Back to NYC, Tweets 'Its official. Pregnant'
Lindsay Lohan's return to New York City, where she's expected to enter a lockdown rehab facility sometime soon, was reportedly briefly delayed. Rumor has it, the plane that carried her back to the States made an emergency landing after taking off from Sao Paulo, Brazil.
According to TMZ, flight crew was afraid that there was chemical leak or possible sabatoge after they smelt a "toxic odor" emitting near the front of the plane. Turned out, the potential hazardous material was nothing but a "biohazard" left by someone in the first class lavatory.
Upon the inspection, no issue with the plane's equipment was found either. The Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick", along with around 30 other passengers, was expected to board the plane and continue the flight, which was delayed for four hours, once the issue was resolved.
Lindsay hasn't commented on the rumor. Instead, the troubled actress who currently dates City of the Sun's guitarist Avi Snow offers a shocking tweet, "Its official. Pregnant..." When one of her followers commented, "I'm not paying child support bb sry bye," she jokingly replied, "Thanks dad - you do look like a man a bit."
It's unclear if she's indeed having a bun in the oven or it's an April's Fool joke.
LiLo was in Brazil to support the opening of John John Denim's flagship store in Sao Paulo. The actress had been in the country since Thursday, March 28 and was spotted hitting several nightclubs during her brief stay. In one of the pictures, she's seen hiding under the DJ table.
The former child star has been hard at work lately to fulfill all her work commitments before heading to court-mandated rehab and do some community service after pleading no contest to lying to cop and reckless driving stemming from a car crash in the summer of 2012.
The "Mean Girls" actress previously filmed a guest appearance on "Anger Management", playing a love interest to Charlie Sheen. She reportedly poked fun at herself, making reference to her own legal troubles.
She said in one scene with Sheen, "Why don't we just stay in bed all day?" to which he replied, "I'd love to, but I have to go to prison." When she asked "for how long," he answered, "About an hour," which prompted her to comment, "Wow! You have a great lawyer!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie