Sharon Osbourne's Pregnancy News Is 'an April Fools' Joke'
Sharon Osbourne dropped shocking news when she returned on "The Talk" on Monday, April 1 after a two-week absence. On the show she co-hosts with Sarah Gilbert, Sheryl Underwood, and Aisha Tyler, the 60-year-old host revealed that she was pregnant.
"I've got a special surprise for everybody," the wife of Ozzy Osbourne said in the opening of the show. "I was away for the last two weeks as you all know. I was in Germany and I want to share some good news. It's interesting news, but it's very good news. I went to an in vitro fertilization clinic and I found a donor with an egg, and put together with Ozzy's sperm and it was implanted in me and I have to say, I'm pregnant!"
The news caused jaws drop but was still received with open arms. "You rock that, girl!" Sheryl Underwood said. Aisha Tyler admitted that she saw a slight leak on guest star Carnie Wilson. After the flood of hugs and congratulations, Sharon subsequently confessed, "I have always wanted to get into acting and I just gave an Oscar-winning performance because it was an April Fools' joke and I fooled you all!"
In another news, Sharon reportedly may turn down an offer to return as a judge on British "The X Factor" for the next season, after leaving the show in 2007. Sharon held back signing the $3 million contract because she had a second thought as her biggest concern was the health of her children, Kelly Osbourne, who recently suffered a seizure, and Jack Osbourne, who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2012. According to a source, Sharon was also lukewarm over the big change Simon Cowell, the creator of the show, planned to make.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018