Snooki Elopes for April Fool's Day Prank
Snooki took to Twitter to announce her 'secret wedding' with Jionni LaValle on Monday, April 1. The "Jersey Shore" star wrote in a caption of the picture, "Jionni and I eloped!!! Here's a pic of the magical day!!" In the picture, Snooki was seen wearing a wedding dress with a tiara on her head. She smiled brightly while her hands rested on Jionni's shoulder, hugging his neck. Jionni's hands were on her waist.
Snooki's representative, however, said that it was just the TV personality's prank on her fans. "She loves pranking folks," the representative told PEOPLE. Snooki later shared the same picture via Instagram, writing, "APRIL FOOLS ya freaks!! My ass is gonna have a huge wedding lets be serious, lololol."
Recently, she shared an advice to Kim Kardashian, who is due to give birth in July, about preparing for the labor. "Remember to bring an extra pair of eyelashes in your purse in case you are not at home when your water breaks. Do like I did and bring a whole box," she said. Snooki revealed that hospital was "boring" and she spent much time watching TV and putting makeup on.
"I waited 27 hours and the whole time I just put on makeup and watched cartoons," Snooki said. She suggested that Kim wear pink or red lipstick to make her feel better. "Stay away from the nudes," she advised. According to Snooki, Kim would need some scarves as well. "Trust me, you are going to be bloated and you're going to have like a million double chins so you are gonna wanna cover that s**t up," she suggested.
Snooki announced engagement with her boyfriend in March 2012. Shortly after, it was revealed that she was having their first child. Their baby boy Lorenzo Dominic LaValle was born on August 26, 2012.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars