Katie Holmes Denies Dating Producer Rick Schwartz
A representative of Katie Holmes denied a rumor saying that the actress went on a date with movie producer Rick Schwartz. The representative explained that Holmes met Schwartz to talk about business.
Showbiz Spy reported that Tom Cruise's ex-wife enjoyed a date with the producer earlier this week. "The pair were spotted at Lure Fishbar," the site wrote. A source told the website, "Katie looked relaxed and beautiful." The source added, "The two were laughing and flirting."
Earlier this month, Holmes struck a topless photo for Allure magazine's cover. Her ex-husband reportedly was not impressed. He told people close to him that Holmes was like a different person. A source told Star magazine, "Tom liked her low-key and invisible, so this new Katie is a total stranger to him."
The source added, "She is dressing like a single lady who is available, and he doesn't like that, especially since he has been going through an image crisis recently. Its really bothering him that Katie is looking spectacular while he just feels old and tired." A source close to Cruise, however, told Gossip Cop that it was not true and "embarrassing."
Holmes and Cruise got divorced in June last year after 6 years of marriage. Holmes has the main custody of their 6-year-old daughter Suri, but the little girl also spends much time together with her father.
More Katie Holmes News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram