Katie Holmes Denies Dating Producer Rick Schwartz
A representative of Katie Holmes denied a rumor saying that the actress went on a date with movie producer Rick Schwartz. The representative explained that Holmes met Schwartz to talk about business.
Showbiz Spy reported that Tom Cruise's ex-wife enjoyed a date with the producer earlier this week. "The pair were spotted at Lure Fishbar," the site wrote. A source told the website, "Katie looked relaxed and beautiful." The source added, "The two were laughing and flirting."
Earlier this month, Holmes struck a topless photo for Allure magazine's cover. Her ex-husband reportedly was not impressed. He told people close to him that Holmes was like a different person. A source told Star magazine, "Tom liked her low-key and invisible, so this new Katie is a total stranger to him."
The source added, "She is dressing like a single lady who is available, and he doesn't like that, especially since he has been going through an image crisis recently. Its really bothering him that Katie is looking spectacular while he just feels old and tired." A source close to Cruise, however, told Gossip Cop that it was not true and "embarrassing."
Holmes and Cruise got divorced in June last year after 6 years of marriage. Holmes has the main custody of their 6-year-old daughter Suri, but the little girl also spends much time together with her father.
More Katie Holmes News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny