Lindsay Lohan Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction in Brazil
Lindsay Lohan had a wardrobe malfunction in Brazil on Sunday, March 31. When she exited the helicopter on the island of Florianopolis, photographers caught the 26-year-old star without a bra and her breast popped out of her low-cut gray dress. However, Lindsay was lucky that her red ponytail was long enough to cover it and prevent total exposure.
Lindsay has been in the country since Thursday, March 28 for the opening of John John Denim's flagship store in Sao Paulo. The troubled starlet, who must check into a lockdown rehabilitation next month, was reportedly paid $100,000 for the promotional appearance.
During her trip to Brazil, she was spotted on several nightclubs as well. On Thursday, she went partying at a club where she took a turn at the DJ table, danced, and then left the club after being photographed hiding under the DJ table. On Friday, she hit up several clubs that were taking part in the Lollapalooza festival, checking out performances by bands like The Killers and Hot Chip.
Following Lindsay's clubbing sessions in the country, Michael Lohan got angry. In a letter addressed to his daughter's booking agent, Mike Heller (the son of Lindsay's lawyer, Mark Heller), Michael wrote, "I am telling you now if you are with Lindsay in Rio or you booked it, and anything happens to my daughter, I am holding you personally responsible."
"Judging from what has happened to in the past, and the way she looks down there from the pictures in the media, its not a good thing. If you have anything to do with her being there, its on you. Count on it," he continued.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman