Kourtney Kardashian Thinks of Being Surrogate Mother for Khloe Kardashian
Kourtney Kardashian revealed a sweet gesture in a March 31 episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami". On the show, Kourtney talked to her partner Scott Disick about her idea of being a surrogate mother for her sister Khloe Kardashian.
"You're telling me you want to get pregnant, carry a child and give it to Khloe?" Scott asked his partner. Kourtney replied that it would be Khloe's child with her husband Lamar Odom. Scott appeared to be confused by the idea of having a child via another person, asking, "That's weird. Why wouldn't you adopt a kid in need?" The mother of two answered, "What if you want your own blood child?"
"You don't just go putting babies in other sisters because you can. This is not a normal conversation to come home with! It's too much for me. This is freaking me out!" Scott said. Kourtney calmly eased the tension, saying, "Nothing is happening. I was just having a conversation."
In the earlier part of the episode, Khloe said that she had difficulties to get pregnant. "I don't ovulate, and now my uterus lining isn't thick enough and I have to take pills to make my uterus lining thicker. If that doesn't get thicker, then I cannot carry a baby," she told other family members. Khloe and husband had tried undergoing fertility treatment as well, but it seemed that the treatment did not work.
"I overhear Khloe talking about her pregnancy drama, and she never really talks to me about it anymore. I kind of don't really ask her, because I don't want to always bother her. It just makes me sad that she has to struggle with getting pregnant," Kourtney said.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed