Kourtney Kardashian Thinks of Being Surrogate Mother for Khloe Kardashian
Kourtney Kardashian revealed a sweet gesture in a March 31 episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami". On the show, Kourtney talked to her partner Scott Disick about her idea of being a surrogate mother for her sister Khloe Kardashian.
"You're telling me you want to get pregnant, carry a child and give it to Khloe?" Scott asked his partner. Kourtney replied that it would be Khloe's child with her husband Lamar Odom. Scott appeared to be confused by the idea of having a child via another person, asking, "That's weird. Why wouldn't you adopt a kid in need?" The mother of two answered, "What if you want your own blood child?"
"You don't just go putting babies in other sisters because you can. This is not a normal conversation to come home with! It's too much for me. This is freaking me out!" Scott said. Kourtney calmly eased the tension, saying, "Nothing is happening. I was just having a conversation."
In the earlier part of the episode, Khloe said that she had difficulties to get pregnant. "I don't ovulate, and now my uterus lining isn't thick enough and I have to take pills to make my uterus lining thicker. If that doesn't get thicker, then I cannot carry a baby," she told other family members. Khloe and husband had tried undergoing fertility treatment as well, but it seemed that the treatment did not work.
"I overhear Khloe talking about her pregnancy drama, and she never really talks to me about it anymore. I kind of don't really ask her, because I don't want to always bother her. It just makes me sad that she has to struggle with getting pregnant," Kourtney said.
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off