'Fast and Furious 7' May Begin Shooting This Summer
"Fast and Furious 6" won't open in U.S. theaters until May 24, but the seventh installment of the "Fast and Furious" film franchise may already be in the works. On March 30, Vin Diesel took to Facebook to tease Universal Pictures' plans for the upcoming "Fast and Furious 7".
The Dominic Toretto depicter first posted a photo of himself with a caption saying, "There was an early screening in LA this week of 'Fast 6'. The crowd reaction was surreal... and their demand for the continuation was powerful."
Then, the 45-year-old actor hinted that the seventh installment of the car-racing film series would begin soon, saying, "It's remarkable to think I first embodied this character in 1999... and the evolution continues... Filming begins this summer in LA, where it all started... talk about a studio in sync with the audience."
Rumors about "Fast 7" have recently floated around. The upcoming speed action film reportedly has tapped Jason Statham as Ian, the older brother of "Fast 6" villain Owen Shaw played by Luke Evans. Even though there is no official statement about who will serve as the director and the writer, it is speculated that Justin Lin and Chris Morgan will be teaming up again.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single