Harry Styles Reportedly Working on Solo Music
One Direction's member Harry Styles is reported to have hit the Paramount recording studios in Hollywood last week while on a break from his boyband's sell-out world tour. The 19-year-old heartthrob is rumored to be working on his solo album, and has reportedly already co-written a few tracks for it.
"He's bounced some ideas off his friend Ed Sheeran and has already laid down some vocals," a source revealed. Interestingly, British newcomer Sheeran is currently on tour with Styles' popular ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift.
Despite the purported collaboration, Directioners don't have to fret that their beloved quintet will be disbanding anytime soon as they are apparently bound by three-year contracts. Although Styles seems to be ready to step out into his own, the handsome teenager is supposedly not giving up yet his status as one-fifth of the world's most popular boyband.
If and when the charming looker does proceed with his solo project, he does have to work around his on-going international tour with his four other band mates. "Harry's priority is obviously still with 1D. But when he decides the time to go solo has arrived, he's likely to have a project raring to go," the source added.
Other insiders dismissed the rumors, saying not only Styles but all the five 1D boys were working on tracks for their third album and that Styles was simply "putting together some ideas for the record." The insiders claimed, "The boys sometimes work up ideas separately as well as working together, as they did last year. Niall for example recently collaborated with Tom and Dougie from McFly on new tracks."
More Harry Styles News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern