Lindsay Lohan Might Not End Up in Any Rehab Clinic
Recently spotted having fun at parties, Lindsay Lohan might be trying to savor her moments of freedom before preparing herself to serve jail time. Lindsay, who was sentenced to 90-day lockdown rehab, might end up being behind bars because such facility reportedly does not exist across the United States.
"There is no rehab that will hold you against your will, unless they feel the person is a suicide risk, and in that case they can hold the individual for 72 hours," Dr. Drew Pinsky, host of "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew", told TMZ. This situation undoubtedly makes the troubled starlet hard to avoid jail time since she might not be able to fulfill one of the terms her judge specifically ordered.
The "Mean Girls" actress, meanwhile, was spotted in Brazil on Sunday, March 31. Despite her recent troubles, Lindsay still managed to come all the way to South America to promote a clothing line called John John Denim and to have some fun in a Sao Paulo nightclub. Her father, Michael Lohan, is apparently not pleased about it.
In an open letter to the 26-year-old actress' booking agent Mike Heller, Michael warned him that he should take responsibility for his daughter. "I am telling you now if you are with Lindsay in Rio or you booked it, and anything happens to my daughter, I am holding you personally responsible," he wrote.
Michael then expressed his concern about Lindsay's well-being, writing, "Judging from what has happened to in the past, and the way she looks down there from the pictures in the media, it's not a good thing. If you have anything to do with her being there, its on you. Count on it."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle