Kim Kardashian Talks Possible Baby Names: Easton West Is Cute
Kim Kardashian is such a tease. The pregnant reality TV series kept people guessing about the gender of her baby and what name she picked for the bundle of joy when she talked about her upcoming little one during a visit to "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno".
"We have a list and some of them are 'K names' and some of them aren't," the girlfriend of Kanye West coyly said when asked by the host if she would follow the family's tradition to pick a "K" name for the baby if it's a girl.
She did, however, give one clue. She wouldn't name the kid North West, contrary to the swirling rumor recently. "You know what name I do like but it probably won't be on? I like Easton. Easton West? I think that's cute," she eventually gave away which her favorite name on the said list.
"Now Easton would be a boy's name, correct?" Jay Leno wondered out loud to get the mom-to-be to spill the baby's gender. "You never know. Boys names are good for girls. I think it's cute," she evaded the question.
Of whether her child will be following her footsteps in the showbiz, Kim said, "My momager will not be handling anything for the baby cause the baby is not hopefully gonna do anything to be in the business or have a show or do anything like that. If one day he or she wants to be..."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia