First '2 Guns' Trailer: Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg Team Up Despite Differences
Universal Pictures debuts the first trailer for its upcoming action film "2 Guns". The newly-released preview follows the main characters, Denzel Washington's Bobby and Mark Wahlberg's Marcus, who try to overcome a lack of trust between them.
After robbing a bank across the street from a best-doughnuts diner, Marcus, who is secretly working for U.S. Naval Police's Special Forces, discovers that his partner in crime holds a badge of a DEA agent. Realizing that they are working for different law enforcement agencies, the two keep being suspicious and harm each other. However, the agents eventually join forces as Marcus says, "You fight for the guy that's fighting next to you."
"2 Guns" tracks two operatives from competing bureaus who are forced on the run. Working undercover as members of a narcotics syndicate, each man distrusts his partner as much as the criminals they have both been tasked to take down. When they are suddenly disavowed by their superiors and wanted to be jailed, the only person they can count on is the other.
Based on a graphic novel of the same name, "2 Guns" is directed by Baltasar Kormakur and penned by Blake Masters. Paula Patton, James Marsden, and Bill Paxton join the cast ensemble of this film, which is set to hit U.S. theaters on August 2.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'