First '2 Guns' Trailer: Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg Team Up Despite Differences
Universal Pictures debuts the first trailer for its upcoming action film "2 Guns". The newly-released preview follows the main characters, Denzel Washington's Bobby and Mark Wahlberg's Marcus, who try to overcome a lack of trust between them.
After robbing a bank across the street from a best-doughnuts diner, Marcus, who is secretly working for U.S. Naval Police's Special Forces, discovers that his partner in crime holds a badge of a DEA agent. Realizing that they are working for different law enforcement agencies, the two keep being suspicious and harm each other. However, the agents eventually join forces as Marcus says, "You fight for the guy that's fighting next to you."
"2 Guns" tracks two operatives from competing bureaus who are forced on the run. Working undercover as members of a narcotics syndicate, each man distrusts his partner as much as the criminals they have both been tasked to take down. When they are suddenly disavowed by their superiors and wanted to be jailed, the only person they can count on is the other.
Based on a graphic novel of the same name, "2 Guns" is directed by Baltasar Kormakur and penned by Blake Masters. Paula Patton, James Marsden, and Bill Paxton join the cast ensemble of this film, which is set to hit U.S. theaters on August 2.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake