First '2 Guns' Trailer: Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg Team Up Despite Differences
Universal Pictures debuts the first trailer for its upcoming action film "2 Guns". The newly-released preview follows the main characters, Denzel Washington's Bobby and Mark Wahlberg's Marcus, who try to overcome a lack of trust between them.
After robbing a bank across the street from a best-doughnuts diner, Marcus, who is secretly working for U.S. Naval Police's Special Forces, discovers that his partner in crime holds a badge of a DEA agent. Realizing that they are working for different law enforcement agencies, the two keep being suspicious and harm each other. However, the agents eventually join forces as Marcus says, "You fight for the guy that's fighting next to you."
"2 Guns" tracks two operatives from competing bureaus who are forced on the run. Working undercover as members of a narcotics syndicate, each man distrusts his partner as much as the criminals they have both been tasked to take down. When they are suddenly disavowed by their superiors and wanted to be jailed, the only person they can count on is the other.
Based on a graphic novel of the same name, "2 Guns" is directed by Baltasar Kormakur and penned by Blake Masters. Paula Patton, James Marsden, and Bill Paxton join the cast ensemble of this film, which is set to hit U.S. theaters on August 2.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent