Video: Jimmy Fallon and Blake Shelton Cluck The Lumineers' 'Ho Hey'
Jimmy Fallon enlisted the help of Blake Shelton and Nick Offerman to present a musical number on his show "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Thursday, March 28. Performing as a group under the moniker The Chickeneers with "Late Night" editor Chris Tartaro, they covered The Lumineers' "Ho Hey", but not without a twist.
The four-piece, who dressed in yellow chicken costumes, delivered an all-clucking version of the folk rock band's breakout song, with Shelton playing his guitar. They changed all the lyrics into "buck" and "bu-gawk," trying to keep straight faces though Fallon couldn't help bursting into laughter once they finished with the song.
The Lumineers apparently approved Fallon's take on their hit single, tweeting, "ICYMI: Four chickens do an all-clucking rendition of The Lumineers' Ho Hey'," and sharing a link to the video.
In other news related to Fallon, the comedian has reportedly parted ways with his longtime manager Management 360's Eric Kranzler. According to Deadline, it was Fallon's decision to end their business relationship, while he's currently negotiating his new contract with NBC that could bring him as the new host of "The Tonight Show".
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?