Video: Jimmy Fallon and Blake Shelton Cluck The Lumineers' 'Ho Hey'
Jimmy Fallon enlisted the help of Blake Shelton and Nick Offerman to present a musical number on his show "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Thursday, March 28. Performing as a group under the moniker The Chickeneers with "Late Night" editor Chris Tartaro, they covered The Lumineers' "Ho Hey", but not without a twist.
The four-piece, who dressed in yellow chicken costumes, delivered an all-clucking version of the folk rock band's breakout song, with Shelton playing his guitar. They changed all the lyrics into "buck" and "bu-gawk," trying to keep straight faces though Fallon couldn't help bursting into laughter once they finished with the song.
The Lumineers apparently approved Fallon's take on their hit single, tweeting, "ICYMI: Four chickens do an all-clucking rendition of The Lumineers' Ho Hey'," and sharing a link to the video.
In other news related to Fallon, the comedian has reportedly parted ways with his longtime manager Management 360's Eric Kranzler. According to Deadline, it was Fallon's decision to end their business relationship, while he's currently negotiating his new contract with NBC that could bring him as the new host of "The Tonight Show".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked