Video: Jimmy Fallon and Blake Shelton Cluck The Lumineers' 'Ho Hey'
Jimmy Fallon enlisted the help of Blake Shelton and Nick Offerman to present a musical number on his show "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Thursday, March 28. Performing as a group under the moniker The Chickeneers with "Late Night" editor Chris Tartaro, they covered The Lumineers' "Ho Hey", but not without a twist.
The four-piece, who dressed in yellow chicken costumes, delivered an all-clucking version of the folk rock band's breakout song, with Shelton playing his guitar. They changed all the lyrics into "buck" and "bu-gawk," trying to keep straight faces though Fallon couldn't help bursting into laughter once they finished with the song.
The Lumineers apparently approved Fallon's take on their hit single, tweeting, "ICYMI: Four chickens do an all-clucking rendition of The Lumineers' Ho Hey'," and sharing a link to the video.
In other news related to Fallon, the comedian has reportedly parted ways with his longtime manager Management 360's Eric Kranzler. According to Deadline, it was Fallon's decision to end their business relationship, while he's currently negotiating his new contract with NBC that could bring him as the new host of "The Tonight Show".
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App