Video: Jimmy Fallon and Blake Shelton Cluck The Lumineers' 'Ho Hey'
Jimmy Fallon enlisted the help of Blake Shelton and Nick Offerman to present a musical number on his show "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Thursday, March 28. Performing as a group under the moniker The Chickeneers with "Late Night" editor Chris Tartaro, they covered The Lumineers' "Ho Hey", but not without a twist.
The four-piece, who dressed in yellow chicken costumes, delivered an all-clucking version of the folk rock band's breakout song, with Shelton playing his guitar. They changed all the lyrics into "buck" and "bu-gawk," trying to keep straight faces though Fallon couldn't help bursting into laughter once they finished with the song.
The Lumineers apparently approved Fallon's take on their hit single, tweeting, "ICYMI: Four chickens do an all-clucking rendition of The Lumineers' Ho Hey'," and sharing a link to the video.
In other news related to Fallon, the comedian has reportedly parted ways with his longtime manager Management 360's Eric Kranzler. According to Deadline, it was Fallon's decision to end their business relationship, while he's currently negotiating his new contract with NBC that could bring him as the new host of "The Tonight Show".
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show