Lil Twist Throws Pot and Booze-Filled Party at Justin Bieber's House
Lil Twist took advantage of Justin Bieber's vacant mansion while the owner was on his "Believe" tour in Europe. On March 19, the Texan rapper reportedly had a blast at the Calabasas home by throwing a wild party, which allegedly included a lot of beer, marijuana, and hookah.
Twist and his pal, who were staying in the house while Bieber was away, invited 40 girls and a few male friends to the house. Pictures obtained by TMZ from the party feature a hookah and beer bottles, as well as a pool table with a "JB" insignia. One of the female partygoers told the site that the party was still on, with music blaring and pot filling the air, when she left before 2 A.M. Though so, none of the neighbors complained about the loud noise.
The Canadian pop star, however, was recently confronted by his neighbor Jeff Schwartz, who was furious about the deafening noise coming from his residence. They allegedly had a heated altercation and the ex-boyfriend of Selena Gomez was accused of spitting in the 47-year-old neighbor's face and saying, "I'm gonna f**king kill you."
In other news, music producer Jamal Rashid a.k.a Mally Mall uploaded an Instagram photo of Bieber embracing a monkey with the caption, "OG MALLY FIRST PIC WITH HIS POPS @JUSTINBIEBER." The photo suggests that the "As Long As You Love Me" singer is now having a new pet.
More Justin Bieber News
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?