Lil Twist Throws Pot and Booze-Filled Party at Justin Bieber's House
Lil Twist took advantage of Justin Bieber's vacant mansion while the owner was on his "Believe" tour in Europe. On March 19, the Texan rapper reportedly had a blast at the Calabasas home by throwing a wild party, which allegedly included a lot of beer, marijuana, and hookah.
Twist and his pal, who were staying in the house while Bieber was away, invited 40 girls and a few male friends to the house. Pictures obtained by TMZ from the party feature a hookah and beer bottles, as well as a pool table with a "JB" insignia. One of the female partygoers told the site that the party was still on, with music blaring and pot filling the air, when she left before 2 A.M. Though so, none of the neighbors complained about the loud noise.
The Canadian pop star, however, was recently confronted by his neighbor Jeff Schwartz, who was furious about the deafening noise coming from his residence. They allegedly had a heated altercation and the ex-boyfriend of Selena Gomez was accused of spitting in the 47-year-old neighbor's face and saying, "I'm gonna f**king kill you."
In other news, music producer Jamal Rashid a.k.a Mally Mall uploaded an Instagram photo of Bieber embracing a monkey with the caption, "OG MALLY FIRST PIC WITH HIS POPS @JUSTINBIEBER." The photo suggests that the "As Long As You Love Me" singer is now having a new pet.
More Justin Bieber News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom