Jeremy Renner Welcomes Daughter Ava Berlin
Jeremy Renner is now officially a first-time dad. The action movie star and his girlfriend Sonni Pacheco welcomed a 7-pound baby girl on Thursday, March 28 and named her Ava Berlin Renner. His rep confirmed it to PEOPLE, "They are beyond thrilled. Mother and daughter are doing great."
Reports of Renner expecting his baby first sparked when he was overheard mentioning baby news to Eva Longoria at the Golden Globe Awards on January 13, saying, "I'm going to fly in when her water breaks." Two sources, who overheard the conversation, said that the actress then responded by saying, "I'm so blown away."
The couple has been living together in Renner's Los Angeles home since the Oscar nominee decided to invite the Canadian model to move into his home while awaiting the arrival of the baby. An insider told Us Weekly that Renner was "being ultra-secretive" about it while the 22-year-old model had "been going on about her life and not hiding it."
Before seeing Pacheco, the best friend of fellow actor Kristoffer Winters was in relationship with actress Jess Macallan for four years. The actor met Macallan when she was working at a film festival in Florida. They broke up in 2010 after Macallan decided to pursue her career as an actress. "That was part of the issue," Renner explained. "I was going through 'The Hurt Locker' campaign and she's like, 'Where do I get headshots?' "
More Jeremy Renner News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities