Jeremy Renner Welcomes Daughter Ava Berlin
Jeremy Renner is now officially a first-time dad. The action movie star and his girlfriend Sonni Pacheco welcomed a 7-pound baby girl on Thursday, March 28 and named her Ava Berlin Renner. His rep confirmed it to PEOPLE, "They are beyond thrilled. Mother and daughter are doing great."
Reports of Renner expecting his baby first sparked when he was overheard mentioning baby news to Eva Longoria at the Golden Globe Awards on January 13, saying, "I'm going to fly in when her water breaks." Two sources, who overheard the conversation, said that the actress then responded by saying, "I'm so blown away."
The couple has been living together in Renner's Los Angeles home since the Oscar nominee decided to invite the Canadian model to move into his home while awaiting the arrival of the baby. An insider told Us Weekly that Renner was "being ultra-secretive" about it while the 22-year-old model had "been going on about her life and not hiding it."
Before seeing Pacheco, the best friend of fellow actor Kristoffer Winters was in relationship with actress Jess Macallan for four years. The actor met Macallan when she was working at a film festival in Florida. They broke up in 2010 after Macallan decided to pursue her career as an actress. "That was part of the issue," Renner explained. "I was going through 'The Hurt Locker' campaign and she's like, 'Where do I get headshots?' "
More Jeremy Renner News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl