Britney Spears, Bruno Mars and Demi Lovato Lined Up for 2013 Wango Tango Concert
Performers for the upcoming KIIS FM's annual Wango Tango concert have just been revealed. Britney Spears, Bruno Mars and Demi Lovato are listed on the lineup for the star-studded music party at The Home Depot Center in Carson on Saturday, May 11.
The former judge on "The X Factor (US)" will join Ryan Seacrest along with the rest of the KIIS FM Airstaff as a guest host. Meanwhile, the "Locked Out of Heaven" hitmaker is scheduled to kick off the festivity and treat concertgoers with his hit singles.
Demi, who was just announced to reprise her duty as a judge and mentor on "The X Factor", is joined by the likes of Maroon 5, Flo Rida, will.i.am, Fall Out Boy, Miguel, Afrojack, Icona Pop, Jason Derulo, Krewella, Emeli Sande and Ariana Grande.
Britney and Bruno are no strangers to star-crowded event and so are Maroon 5, Flo Rida, will.i.am and Jason. They have performed at the gig at least once before since it was first held in 1998, while the likes of Demi, Fall Out Boy and Miguel will make their debut at the concert this year.
Tickets for Wango Tango go on sale to the VIP members of KISS fans club on Friday, April 5 at 10:00 A.M. PST. If tickets are still available after the pre-sale, the remaining tickets will go on sale to the public on Saturday, April 6 at 10:00 A.M. at the radio's official site with keyword "WANGO."
More Britney Spears News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik