Britney Spears, Bruno Mars and Demi Lovato Lined Up for 2013 Wango Tango Concert
Performers for the upcoming KIIS FM's annual Wango Tango concert have just been revealed. Britney Spears, Bruno Mars and Demi Lovato are listed on the lineup for the star-studded music party at The Home Depot Center in Carson on Saturday, May 11.
The former judge on "The X Factor (US)" will join Ryan Seacrest along with the rest of the KIIS FM Airstaff as a guest host. Meanwhile, the "Locked Out of Heaven" hitmaker is scheduled to kick off the festivity and treat concertgoers with his hit singles.
Demi, who was just announced to reprise her duty as a judge and mentor on "The X Factor", is joined by the likes of Maroon 5, Flo Rida, will.i.am, Fall Out Boy, Miguel, Afrojack, Icona Pop, Jason Derulo, Krewella, Emeli Sande and Ariana Grande.
Britney and Bruno are no strangers to star-crowded event and so are Maroon 5, Flo Rida, will.i.am and Jason. They have performed at the gig at least once before since it was first held in 1998, while the likes of Demi, Fall Out Boy and Miguel will make their debut at the concert this year.
Tickets for Wango Tango go on sale to the VIP members of KISS fans club on Friday, April 5 at 10:00 A.M. PST. If tickets are still available after the pre-sale, the remaining tickets will go on sale to the public on Saturday, April 6 at 10:00 A.M. at the radio's official site with keyword "WANGO."
More Britney Spears News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'