Kirsten Dunst on Kissing Scene With Brad Pitt: 'It Was Disgusting'
While many girls are dying just to get close to Brad Pitt, kissing the actor didn't leave a beautiful memory for Kirsten Dunst. In a new interview with Bullet magazine, the 30-year-old recalled her famous kiss with Pitt in 1994's film "Interview With the Vampire". In the film which also starred Tom Cruise, Dunst played an undead woman who was trapped in a child's body.
"It was just a peck," the actress said of the on-screen kiss. "I remember Brad would watch lots of 'Real World' episodes. He had this long hair. He was just a hippie-ish cool dude. Everyone at the time was like, 'You're so lucky you kissed Brad Pitt,' but I thought it was disgusting. I didn't kiss anyone else until I was 16, I think. I was a late bloomer."
This wasn't the first time Dunst told public that she disliked kissing the 49-year-old actor. In a 1998 interview, she said, "Kissing Brad was so uncomfortable for me. I remember saying in interviews that I thought it was gross, that Brad had cooties. I mean, I was 10."
"It was horrible, and I hated it. Brad and Tom were like my big brothers on the set, so it was like kissing your big brother -totally gross! He said, 'How do you think I feel? I have to kiss a little girl.' It was awful!" she said in another interview.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed