Kirsten Dunst on Kissing Scene With Brad Pitt: 'It Was Disgusting'
While many girls are dying just to get close to Brad Pitt, kissing the actor didn't leave a beautiful memory for Kirsten Dunst. In a new interview with Bullet magazine, the 30-year-old recalled her famous kiss with Pitt in 1994's film "Interview With the Vampire". In the film which also starred Tom Cruise, Dunst played an undead woman who was trapped in a child's body.
"It was just a peck," the actress said of the on-screen kiss. "I remember Brad would watch lots of 'Real World' episodes. He had this long hair. He was just a hippie-ish cool dude. Everyone at the time was like, 'You're so lucky you kissed Brad Pitt,' but I thought it was disgusting. I didn't kiss anyone else until I was 16, I think. I was a late bloomer."
This wasn't the first time Dunst told public that she disliked kissing the 49-year-old actor. In a 1998 interview, she said, "Kissing Brad was so uncomfortable for me. I remember saying in interviews that I thought it was gross, that Brad had cooties. I mean, I was 10."
"It was horrible, and I hated it. Brad and Tom were like my big brothers on the set, so it was like kissing your big brother -totally gross! He said, 'How do you think I feel? I have to kiss a little girl.' It was awful!" she said in another interview.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked