B.J. Novak Confirmed to Star in 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2'
Director Marc Webb has taken to Twitter to confirm that B.J. Novak officially joins "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". Webb posted a new on-set image featuring Novak along with a caption read, "Day 38. A supposed rumor about a Dunder-Mifflin takeover of Oscorp? @bjnovak."
The image shows Novak wearing glasses and dressing formally. It is still unknown what role is played by the actor who is best known for playing Ryan Howard on "The Office", but based on Webb's tweet, Novak's character might be connected to Oscorp Industries.
Novak joins Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone who reprise their roles as Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy, respectively. The film, which Webb directs based on a script co-penned by Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci and Jeff Pinkner, also stars Shailene Woodley, Jamie Foxx, Paul Giamatti, Chris Cooper, Dane DeHaan, Sally Field and Colm Feore.
The film follows Peter who is busy between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen. Peter can't keep the promise he made to Gwen's father to protect her by staying away. Things will change for Peter after the emerge of a new villain, Electro, and the return of Peter's old friend, Harry Osborn. Peter also uncovers new clues about his past.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" will arrive in U.S. theaters on May 2, 2014.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked