Taylor Swift Invited to 'New Girl' Season Finale
Taylor Swift has scored a guest-starring stint on "New Girl". The country music beauty will play a character named Elaine, an "important guest" at the wedding of Cece (Hannah Simone) and Shivrang (Satya Bhabha), in the show's season 2 finale which is set to air May 14, Entertainment Weekly reports.
Swift is scheduled to tape her scene next week during a break of her Red Tour. Though she has never appeared on the FOX sitcom before, her name was mentioned several times on the show, including when Schmidt (Max Greenfield) said he was going through a "Taylor Swift-like range of emotions" after breaking up with Cece. Zooey Deschanel's Jess also said she "just wanted to listen to Taylor Swift alone" after splitting with Dr. Sam (David Walton).
Swift has previously guest starred in an episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and had a supporting role in 2010's star-studded romantic comedy movie "Valentine's Day". The 23-year-old beauty hosted "Saturday Night Live" in 2009.
More New Girl News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'