Taylor Swift Invited to 'New Girl' Season Finale
Taylor Swift has scored a guest-starring stint on "New Girl". The country music beauty will play a character named Elaine, an "important guest" at the wedding of Cece (Hannah Simone) and Shivrang (Satya Bhabha), in the show's season 2 finale which is set to air May 14, Entertainment Weekly reports.
Swift is scheduled to tape her scene next week during a break of her Red Tour. Though she has never appeared on the FOX sitcom before, her name was mentioned several times on the show, including when Schmidt (Max Greenfield) said he was going through a "Taylor Swift-like range of emotions" after breaking up with Cece. Zooey Deschanel's Jess also said she "just wanted to listen to Taylor Swift alone" after splitting with Dr. Sam (David Walton).
Swift has previously guest starred in an episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and had a supporting role in 2010's star-studded romantic comedy movie "Valentine's Day". The 23-year-old beauty hosted "Saturday Night Live" in 2009.
More New Girl News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift