Taylor Swift Invited to 'New Girl' Season Finale
Taylor Swift has scored a guest-starring stint on "New Girl". The country music beauty will play a character named Elaine, an "important guest" at the wedding of Cece (Hannah Simone) and Shivrang (Satya Bhabha), in the show's season 2 finale which is set to air May 14, Entertainment Weekly reports.
Swift is scheduled to tape her scene next week during a break of her Red Tour. Though she has never appeared on the FOX sitcom before, her name was mentioned several times on the show, including when Schmidt (Max Greenfield) said he was going through a "Taylor Swift-like range of emotions" after breaking up with Cece. Zooey Deschanel's Jess also said she "just wanted to listen to Taylor Swift alone" after splitting with Dr. Sam (David Walton).
Swift has previously guest starred in an episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and had a supporting role in 2010's star-studded romantic comedy movie "Valentine's Day". The 23-year-old beauty hosted "Saturday Night Live" in 2009.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent