Taylor Swift Invited to 'New Girl' Season Finale
Taylor Swift has scored a guest-starring stint on "New Girl". The country music beauty will play a character named Elaine, an "important guest" at the wedding of Cece (Hannah Simone) and Shivrang (Satya Bhabha), in the show's season 2 finale which is set to air May 14, Entertainment Weekly reports.
Swift is scheduled to tape her scene next week during a break of her Red Tour. Though she has never appeared on the FOX sitcom before, her name was mentioned several times on the show, including when Schmidt (Max Greenfield) said he was going through a "Taylor Swift-like range of emotions" after breaking up with Cece. Zooey Deschanel's Jess also said she "just wanted to listen to Taylor Swift alone" after splitting with Dr. Sam (David Walton).
Swift has previously guest starred in an episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and had a supporting role in 2010's star-studded romantic comedy movie "Valentine's Day". The 23-year-old beauty hosted "Saturday Night Live" in 2009.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture