Taylor Swift Invited to 'New Girl' Season Finale
Taylor Swift has scored a guest-starring stint on "New Girl". The country music beauty will play a character named Elaine, an "important guest" at the wedding of Cece (Hannah Simone) and Shivrang (Satya Bhabha), in the show's season 2 finale which is set to air May 14, Entertainment Weekly reports.
Swift is scheduled to tape her scene next week during a break of her Red Tour. Though she has never appeared on the FOX sitcom before, her name was mentioned several times on the show, including when Schmidt (Max Greenfield) said he was going through a "Taylor Swift-like range of emotions" after breaking up with Cece. Zooey Deschanel's Jess also said she "just wanted to listen to Taylor Swift alone" after splitting with Dr. Sam (David Walton).
Swift has previously guest starred in an episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and had a supporting role in 2010's star-studded romantic comedy movie "Valentine's Day". The 23-year-old beauty hosted "Saturday Night Live" in 2009.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy